Oblivious Jisoo - Now she understand

"Jendeuk."

"Jendeukieee...."

"Waeee?"

"Can I ask you something?"

Chaeyoung and Lisa has gone out shopping saying they will only be back dinner time. Leaving Jisoo and Jennie alone in their dorms. They have their own place now but weekends usually are the only time they try to hangout in the dorm or whenever they don't have any schedule.

Jisoo was thankful for that since there have been a question keep on troubling her this few months. A question she know Jendeukie would have known the answer.

"Yeah. What?"

"Why is everyone telling me my girlfriend is Chaeyoung? Did I date her? Wait, I'm totally confuse now.

"HAHAHAHA!"

Jennie laugh loudly hearing that and Jisoo slaps her arm hard.

"Ouch unnie."

"Heyy don't laugh I'm genuinely asking."

"Okay what do you think about Rosie?"

"Well she is cute with her chipmunk's cheek. I love it when she sang me to sleep and always find ways to tell how beautiful I am every chance she get."

"Okay and how many times did she sleeps in your room instead of hers?"

"Well these days every night?"

"Yeah and how do you feel about that?"

"She is warm and good cuddle buddy."

"Cuddle buddy really Jisoo that's all? Didn't you notice?"

"Notice what!"

"Oh God. Park Chaeyoung is basicly head over heels in love with you!"

"What! Whattt! She is straight as a pole Jendeuk."

Jennie then give Jisoo a sharp glare.

" Pasta is straight until they're wet unnie."

Jisoo's eyes widen at the bold statement.

"Wait. She did'nt say anything. Is it the reason she keeps on asking me if I'm seeing someone and people saying we're together. Am I the only one that didn't know.!"

"I...I..."

Jisoo stutters. She couldn't wrap her head arounds it. Park Chaeyoung love her. Like really really love her. Does she returns the feelings? Well, Chae ticks everything in Jisoo's types of girl.

Should they try to really being together. Is it okay?

Too many questions burden Jisoo at once but before she could contemplate on anything the front door opens with Chaeyoung and Lisa giggling loudly.

"Unnies we are homeeee."