KartRider

Chaeyoung has a lot of free times now after finishing her solo. She had always spend it at Jisoo's place. It's not her fault that Jisoo's house feels like home.

Both of them were watching tv on the couch when suddenly Chaeyoung ask.

"Unnie, lets play KartRider."

"Sure Chae. Come. Lets get into a server."

Jisoo opens the game apps and wait for Chaeyoung to open hers to start playing.

"No unnie. Like the Q&A you did previously."

"Oh. With me borrowing your hand? Is it that one?"

"Yep. That one."

Chaeyoung sit closer beside Jisoo and brings her left hand to hold Jisoo's phone.

"Lets see if we can do it."

The first time was a mess and it was a bit weird since they were sitting side by side. They couldn't reach the phone properly like this. Side by side.

"Wait. It's a bit awkward sitting like this. Come here unnie."

Chaeyoung grabs onto Jisoo's waist and pull her close. The older girl was basicly sitting on Chaeyoung's lap.

She wraps both arms around Jisoo and rest her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Ha like this better right?"

Jisoo couldn't stop the fast beating of her heart with Chaeng so close to her. She was breathing through her neck.

Chae's left hand hold one side of the device and Jisoo hold the other side with her right hand.

After a while, Chaeyoung's right hand that were resting on Jisoo's waist started to wander. It was innocent at first, but when the younger girl give a soft stroke under her shirt, Jisoo let out a small whimper.

"Hmmm."

"You're a bit tense right here unnie. You okay?"

Chae continue to rub her abs in small circle.

"How can you got abs when basicly you do nothing. I'm jealous."

She drop small kisses on Jisoo's neck.

"Chae...What are you doing?"

Chaeyoung continue with her ministration and nibble softly on her ear.

"You don't like it?"

"Ahh...Not...Not like that."

"Then what unnie?"

Her wandering hands gets higher and soon she was cupping Jisoo's breast. Jisoo couldn't help but let out a louder moan.

"Chaeng....Chaeyoung."

"Turn towards me. I wanna see you."

Jisoo turns her body towards the younger girl and she takes it as an invitation to kiss her senseless.

It was a rough kiss. They didn't stop to take a breath and just devour each other in an open mouth kiss.

Jisoo was the one that break the kiss. It was getting a bit too much for her. She is getting too hot.

"What are we doing Chae?"

"Well, by the looks of it I'm doing you unnie."

"Yahh!"

Jisoo slaps Chaeng's arm and the younger girl let out a loud laugh.

"You know I've always got feelings for you Jisoo."

"I know. And its the same for me."

Chaeyoung smiles softly at Jisoo and peck her lips. Her jaw and suck lightly on her neck. Leaving small red marks there.

"Aren't we going too fast?"

"Right now we are going too slow."

Chaeng picks Jisoo's up then walk both of them to the bedroom. Luckily the other two is in their own house leaving them alone for the night.