Part 11

Warnings: swearing, manhandling?, angst, crying

The last thing Lee expected to see when he walked into the diner on a quiet Thursday afternoon was you bent over a table, clothe in hand and the diner's uniform clinging to your figure.

"What the hell are ya' doin', Sugar?" Lee snapped from behind you, making you jump and turn to face him.

You closed your eyes as you caught your breath, "Oh, Lee, ya' scared-"

"I asked a question, Sugar, now answer it." Lee stood, glaring at you as he rested his hands on his hips.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, "I am on a trial shift." You beamed proudly at him. You were quite enjoying yourself if you were being honest.

Your friend Lizzy worked at the diner and had mentioned that they needed someone to do the odd shift every week. It was perfect for you. You'd been wanting to do something to help your grandpa out with the bills. Sure it was just a greasy diner but it was work. And you could always move onto something else in a couple of months.

"Do ya' like my uniform?" You asked as you twerled on the spot.

Lee's brows knitted together, "No." He grumbled, glancing over at the few customers that were in the diner, the men looking you over. "Get ya' things, Sugar."

You rolled your eyes at him. "I can't, Lee, I'm work-"

"Get ya' damn things, Y/N!" He snapped making you jump.

You muttered an apology, quickly slipping past Lee, pleading with yourself not to cry as you felt your bottom lip tremble. You had no idea why Lee was being so mean to you.

As you retrieved your things, thinking about Lee raising his voice towards you and telling you what you can and can't do, it began to anger you. How dare he? Who the fuck did he think he was, walking in like he owned you?

You were so angry and annoyed with Sheriff Bodecker, you left through the back door and began to march your way home, wanting to get as far as you possibly could from Lee. It wasn't long before the familiar sound of Lee's cruiser was pulling up beside you, then his door opening and closing with some force.

"Where the hell ya' goin', Sugar?" He grunted, following behind you as you ignored him. "Hey, 'm talkin' to ya'."

When you turned your head and picked up your pace, Lee balled his hands up before he reached out and grabbed you by your upper arm, spinning you to face him.

"DON'T FUCKIN' IGNORE ME!" He snarled, his hold tightening around your arm.

"DON'T FUCKIN' TOUCH ME!" You pulled your arm, shoving Lee's chest with your balled up fist.

Lee let go of you, only to grab you again when you tried to walk away from him. "What the fuck are ya' playin' at? Hmm? 'm tryin' talk to ya' and ya' playin' games with me." He glared at you.

"Me?" You hit his chest again, "Yer the one yellin' 'bout what it is I'm doin', as if ya' have some say in my life."

"Are ya' serious? Ya' want that, as a life?"

"IT'S MY LIFE, LEE! If I wanted to be whore, I could be, because it's MY LIFE!" You shouted in anger at him.

"Shut ya' God damn mouth!" Lee grabbed a hold of you and covered your mouth with his hand, taking a look around to see if anyone was watching the pair of you. "Ya' want people talkin'?"

You struggled in his hold, pushing him the best you could. "Should'a thought of that before yellin' at me in the middle of the diner."

Lee grunted, frustrated with himself as much as he was with you. He let out a heavy sigh, loosening his hold on you. "Let me drive ya' home... Please?"