Part 19

Warnings: 18+ readers only, oral f/m receiving, fingering, unprotected sex (wrap it), body worship (of Lee), use of daddy

By the time Lee made it back to the cabin having decided to sit on the dock for a while and finish his beer, you were already showered and drying your hair. Whilst Lee was showering, you quickly applied a little make up and dressed in your little surprise for Lee before heading down to the kitchen to start making tea for the two of you.

"Hmm, smells good in 'ere, Sugar." Lee called out before he rounded the door. His eyes almost popping out of his head as he saw what you were wearing. "Holy fuck," Lee gaped at you as he ran his eyes over your body.

You turned around and smirked at Lee seductively. "There's somethin' I've been wantin' to talk to ya' 'bout."

Lee gulped, his eyes finally meeting yours as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip

Lee gulped, his eyes finally meeting yours as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip. "Sugar, are ya' sure? 'Cause, I ain't holdin' back no more." Lee smirked.

You nodded biting your bottom lip, staring into his lust blown blues. "Make love to me, Lee."

Lee let out a deep growl as he reached out and grabbed you by the waist, crashing his lips against yours hungrily. Your hands flew up to tangle in his cropped hair as you opened your mouth and let Lee's tongue explore, pulling deep moans from the pair of you.

His hands slid down the material until he cupped your backside. "Jump." He ordered, his lips staying attached to yours.

You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist, your arms slipping around his neck as you pressed your lips back to his. Somehow, Lee managed to get the pair of you back up to the bedroom, double checking with you dinner wasn't gonna be ruined or end up burning the cabin down whilst you were 'distracted', but you reassured him it was fine. You weren't stupid. You'd planned to make something that didn't need to be in the oven. You weren't having this moment ruined now, you've been waiting for this since the day you met Lee.

Lee placed you back on your feet, his hands cradling your face as he kissed you.

"Wait," You whispered pushing Lee back from you.

"What's wrong?" Lee's brow furrowed with worry.

You shook your head as you slowly reached up and began to open his shirt. "Nothin' wrong, Lee, I just wanted to show you how much I love you." You looked up at him through your lashes. "I know, you feel bad about yer tummy, I see the way you've been hiding."

You pouted as you pushed the shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor. You started working his belt and pants next.

"But I need ya' to know, baby, I don't give a shit about that. Yer my man. I love the way ya' look." You smiled up at him as you let his pants fall to the floor. "When ya' wrap me in yer arms,"

You pushed his boxers down letting his hard cock slap against the bulge of his belly, licking your lips as you eyed it.

"I feel safe, 'cause my big, strong man, is protectin' me." You wrapped your hand around his cock, pride swelling in your chest as Lee's eyes fell shut and his head fell back. "Besides, this tummy," You slipped your other hand under his vest and rubbed his belly, letting out a soft moan. "... Is mostly my fault, filling you with my apple pies and what have you."