Part 26

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, fingering, oral (m-receiving), mouth fucking, role play, use of word whore, degrading, edging, rough sex, choking, porn without plot, family emergency

Lee's mouth devoured yours as he blindly unzipped your dress before pushing it off your shoulders. You tugged his tie free before unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders.

"Fuck," Lee dropped his face to your neck as he ran his hands down your sides and palmed your backside.

You let out a soft moan, "Please, Lee," You whispered, pulling his undershirt up.

Lee let out a whiney moan as he stepped back from you enough to pull it over his head. He reached up and grabbed a hold of the back of your head and crashed his lips against yours again. You fumbled with his belt as Lee sucked on your tongue, pulling a deep moan from you.

He pulled back with a smirk. "What do you want, Sugar? Tell me."

"You." You pulled him back to you, crashing your lips against his. You slipped your hand into his boxers and wrapped your hand around his hard cock causing the pair of you to moan together. You pulled back biting his lip, "Fuck me like a whore, Lee."

Lee let out a low growl. "Yeah?" You nodded. "Then strip and get on the fucking bed... Whore." He smirked at you cockily. He noticed the way you shivered and the way your nipples hardened under your lace bra.

You quickly unhooked your bra throwing it across the room before pushing your ruined panties down and kicked them off. You turned around and knelt on the bed, letting out a deep moan as Lee delivered a harsh slap to your backside.

"Hands and knees, facing me." He ordered as he made quick work of the rest of his clothing.

He spat into his hand and began to fist his aching cock in front if your hungry gaze.

Lee used the same hand to pushed two fingers inside your wet hole. "Your soaking already, babygirl." He used his other hand to grab your face. "Is this what happens when you kiss your sheriff?"

You hummed, "Yes, Sheriff."

It's what happens when Lee whispers in your ear all the filthy things he's gonna do to you as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of you in his Cadillac.

Lee groaned as he felt your pussy squeeze his fingers before he pulled them out of you. He put them into his mouth and moaned deeply at your taste. "If you weren't a whore, I'd devour yer cunt all night." He chuckled darkly as he grabbed a hold of his hard cock. "But you are, so... Open," Lee roughly stuffed your mouth full with his cock in one, digging his fingers into your skin. "Fuck."

Your eyes rolled back as Lee set a brutal pace as he fucked your mouth.

His hands tangled in your hair as he pushed his cock all the way down your throat and held you there. "Fuck," Lee groaned as you swallowed the best you could around him. "Do that again, Sugar." He let out a deep groan as you did as he said before he pulled you off his cock.

You gasped for air as spit and tears ran down your face, smudging your lipstick and mascara.

Lee smirked proudly, "Turn around." He ordered.

He licked his lips as you bent over, giving him a good view of your wet pussy and puckered hole. He grabbed your hips and pulled you back, pushing your head down into the mattress as he shoved his cock into your wet hole in one motion.

You cried out in pleasure as he pushed himself as far as he could, the head pushing against your cervix before he pulled back and began to move.

Your backside slapped against his hips as he repeatedly filled you, the sound echoing around the room.

Lee reached out and tangled his left hand in your hair, pulling you up until your back was to his chest and soft tummy. He wrapped his right hand around your throat as he trailed his other down to your chest, pinching your nipple before he continued down your body until he found your clit.

Lee pressed his face against the side of yours, "Don't you dare fucking cum, whore." He smirked as he worked your clit in harsh circles pulling high pitched whines from you.

You were close and Lee knew you were. "Pleasepleaseplease," You begged, only to be met with a dark chuckle.

Lee smirked against the side of your face. "Wait." He panted still toying with your clit. Lee hammered harder into you as he squeezed a hold of your throat almost cutting your moans off.

You gripped at Lee's forearm as he tightened his hold around your throat, digging your nails into his skin.

Lee pressed an opened mouth kiss to the side of your neck before he began to suck a mark onto your skin. He wanted everyone who looked at you to know you were his. The thought of everyone knowing you were his whore made his cock twitch.

He let out a deep growl as you began to clench tightly around him, pulling his orgasm out of him.

"CUM!" He barked as he pinched your clit and let go of your throat, making you scream out in pleasure as your orgasm ripped through you.

The pair of you collapsed to the bed in a heap, all the time Lee made sure not ton crush you under him as he held your shaking body. He pressed kissed to shoulder and face as he whispered praises to you.

"I love you..." You whispered tiredly and smiled at him over your shoulder.

Lee chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to your mouth. "I love you, too, Sugar."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a tired groan as the shrill sound of the telephone began to wake you. You weren't sure what time it was, but you knew it was far too early to be woken up.

Lee grumbled as he untangled himself from your embrace before he pressed a kiss to your forehead. "I'll be right back, beautiful." He whispered sleepily, slipping out of the bed.

You rolled over and snuggled further into the bedsheets, breathing in that familiar smell that smelt like a mixture of Lee and you. Your second favourite smell after Lee's aftershave.

"Sugar," Lee whispered as he entered the bedroom again. He walked around the bed to your side. "Wake up, baby," He sat beside you, gently shaking you.

You groaned, "What is it?" You pulled the covers over your head.

Lee sighed pulling the covers down. "Please, look at me, Sugar."

You groaned and opened one eye. "This better be good."

Lee gave you a sullen look. "It's, your grandpa," He began, "He's had a heart attack."