How To Play A Jirou

BANG! BAM! CRASH!

"What are you doing, you idiot! You don't have to hit them so hard!" Jirou yelled

"Shut up!" Bakugou yelled back. "All that matters is that it sounds good!"

"Not if they break!" She shouted."Your such a fucking idiot!" Jirou shouted at the dumb blonde only to be drowned out by a loud CRASH as Bakuogou slammed a drumstick against a cymbal almost knocking the stand over. "Ugh" was all she could say as she slouched over in defeat. Walking over to the seat she hit Bakugou with her hips. "Move." She demanded.

"No." Bakugou replied with a smug grin.

Jirou shook her head and rolled her eyes. Not in the mood to play games she sat in his lap. Much to the surprise of the blonde asshole.

"Gimme those'' She said yanking the sticks out of Bakugou's hands. "You don't just pound on them, it's supposed to be about the music." Bam. Bang. Much more pleasant sounds came from the drums as Jirou played. "See? Sounds way better."

"Huh? Sorry I wasn't listening." Bakugou said, clearly trying to get a rise out of her.

Taking a deep breath Jirou reminded herself how not worth it it was to take his bullshit. "Fine. Like this."

"One" Bam
"Two" Bang
"Three. AAAAHH '' A loud moan popped out of jirous mouth as Bakugou grabbed onto her small breast squeezing it in her hand.

Jirous face flushed as her grip tightened on the sticks. "What the fuck are you doing!" She shouted. "You stupid perv!"

"Please continue" Bakugou chuckled "This lesson is very informative."

Jirou forcibly jammed her elbow into his side getting a grunt out of the blonde perv. She wanted to get up and kick him out of her room but, this was the closest shed ever gotten to him actually learning how to play. And she dreaded the work of getting to this point again. "Please let that be it" She thought.

"You were saying something about one two." Bakugou said jumping jirou back to the moment at hand.

"Yes." she said. "You take the stick and you ooooo" She let out a sigh as Bakugou breathed his hot breath against the back of his neck. His hands rested on her thighs and his teeth brushed against her neck Her body went weak, almost dropping her sticks. "Yo..You take the AAA'' she stuttered trying to get out her lessons only to be interrupted again. This time by a pain in her neck as the idiot blonde bit hard into her flesh. "Fuck thats good" She thought to herself closing her eyes. "I mean" She said mentally yelling at herself for enjoying this.

"What did you mean sensei?" Bakugou teased. His hands sliding up her thighs. One stayed around her waistband while the other slid under her shirt. His hot hand pressed against her cool stomach. "Im very much enjoying these lessons sensei"

"Don't call me that dumbass" She said. Swinging the stick behind her. Missing Bakugou's head. Pressing her thighs together Jirou pleaded with her body to stop getting turned on by this asshole's touchings.

"You should put your hands on the drums not me" Jirou said

"Oh?" Bakugou asked. "But you're a much more interesting instrument to play."

"Im.. I'm not an instrume..." Jirou tried to get out. Only for Bakugous poking and grabbing and biting to make her lose her train of thought. "We ... we're supposed to be practicing the drums'' she said as she felt herself losing to the pleasure.

"But you seem to be enjoying this much more though" He said, his fingers slipping into her panties to rub against her hot wet pussy.

"Oh fuck" Was all Jirou could say as she felt her body melt into Bakugous hands.
"You.
Fucking.
Ass.
Hole"
She said between pants.

Bakugou let out a chuckle as he grinned. Proud of the mess he'd turn his purple haired classmate into. Reaching up with his right to kneed and massage her breast. Rubbing her nipple against his rough palms. "Your moaning is really hot" He said, his boner proding against her butt.

Jirou lifted her head up and to the side giving him easier access to her neck. "I bet you say that to all the girls." Her arms dropped to her side. Her hands letting go of the sticks.

"Only the really hot ones." He said. Jirou felt a small sense of pride. Upset of Bakugous perverted actions but happy that someone called her hot. She had always been upset about the size of her chest so to have someone groping her so roughly felt good.

"You're so wet down here. You must really be enjoying this." Bakugou said brushing a finger against her slit. "It is so easy to slide a finger or two inside."

"Fuuuuck" jirou cooed in pleasure "I already gave in. Just hurry up and make me cum."

Bakugou grinned proud of his conquest. And not one to disappoint a lady quickly slid two fingers into his girl.

Jirou grunted. Her hands grabbing onto Bakugou's thighs only being held up by Bakugou's big strong arms. All she could do was pant and moan as Bakugou attacked her from all over. His hot breath beating down on her shoulders as he kissed and bit her. His hand groping at her breasts. She let out loud whines any time he pinched her nipple. And the worst, or rather best, of all being his fingers sliding in and out of her. His fingers being bigger than her own stretching her wider than she could.

And the length. Reaching deep within her hitting spots that before she could only beg to be touched. Her whole body writhed with pleasure. Gone from her mind was anything about drums or concerts or school. All she could think about was him.

"Bakugou" She quietly moaned. "More"

Bakugou said nothing, only adding another finger in response. Stretching her out he picked up his pace. The wet sloshing slaps of his hand filled the room along with Jirous moans. "Ba ba ba ba" was all she could make out. The pleasure being too much for her to say his full name.

Bakugou felt as her pussy tightened up against his fingers. A sign of her coming release. Moving his finger faster he curved them to drag them against her walls. His palm slapping against her clit.

Gripping tightly onto Bakugou's pants Jirou could only sit there feeling the pleasure simply grow and grow as a hot tightness built up in her stomach. She was close and she knew it. She was going to cum and gonna cum hard. "Im im im im." She chanted like a mantra ready for the explosion. Bakugou bit down into her shoulder. Hard enough to draw blood.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she shouted. The pain being the final push she needed. Jirou felt the tightness inside her explode. Her body filled with the hot pleasure as her hips shook against Bakugou's hands. He quickly fingered here as she rode out her orgasm. Shaking from the sensation. Grabbing onto Bakugou's arm with her weak hands. "Stop stop. Please" She said. Now too sensitive for pleasure. Bakugou gently slid his fingers out. Letting her slump in the seat against him.

"Ha." He laughed. "Much better then practicing some stupid instrument."

"Fuck you" Jirou panted.

The End.
Work by - GummyPlugs