Just For Chocolate

Jirou never liked Valentine's Day.

Those girl talks about their crushes, chocolate preparations and that strange love-dovely atmosphere that filled the air during February really had made her sick for years.

And there she was, hiding behind the wall eavesdropping a near conversation at U. A's hall as she held a small gift box close to her chest. The girl thought to herself once again why she had decided to make chocolate this year, especially since it was for someone like-!

"Get out of my way." His rude voice was caught by her earphone jacks from a proper distance, it was the 3th girl that had been rejected by no other than the official Jerk of 1-A class, Katsuki Bakugou. Kyouka cursed herself one more time before hiding the small box in her bag, walking out of her hiding spot to her classroom, losing hope as every minute passed.

As Jirou sat on her desk, she regretted once again the decision she had made 3 days ago…

"Hey, Sato." The girl had approached his classmate at the dorms, making sure with her quirk that nobody else was listening.

His classmate smiled greeted her a bit surprised by her, sure they were classmates but… they didn't have had much of a conversation before. "Oh Jirou-san, do you need anything?"

The girl's instant response was a light blush growing on her cheeks "W-Well, you really like making sweets, right?" she quickly looked down on the floor. God, she never thought this would eventually happen to her. "I-I was wondering if you could help me make some…. chocolate."

As soon as her words blurted out, Sato understood the situation and smiled warmly at her "Sure, are you giving it to someone Jirou-san?" he asked as he walked into his bedroom where he had all the instruments to make the perfect chocolate. The girl's blush increased as she just nodded in response, bringing her jacks together as a shy gesture typical of her.

Sato led her inside his room and began preparing everything in his small kitchen. "Who are you giving it to, Jirou-san?" he asked as he took out some ingredients form the fridge, at least he had everything to make a decent Valentine's chocolate. "I'm sorry, but… It's a secret." she answered in a mutter. Sato understood that it was a delicate matter for her and decided to change the topic "I see… then I suppose it's time to start with this, I'll help you make the most gorgeous chocolate your Valentine's will ever taste!"

The girl sighed once again and rested her head on her hands, no one actually knew she had a crush for Mr. asshole, not even herself until a few weeks ago. Jirou had thought it was some sort of admiration towards him since the sports festival, but… as the time passed she slowly noticed it was something else. She would feel her heartbeat go faster whenever he gazed at her (or at her direction), when he asked her what time was it at class since they sat side by side, oh! And there was that time they sat together on the bus and he actually fell asleep, she was too nervous to take a nap.

Of course, the girl had tired her best to approach him into a conversation but failed miserably every time. Once she tried to ask him for help in a particular math problem but Momo had heard her first and volunteered to help her study. There was also that other time when the two of them were chosen to be in the same team for one of their Hero's classes….it didn't go well either.

She was growing desperate and decided to end all this emotional rollercoaster during Valentine's day by giving him some chocolate, getting officially rejected and move on.