Grab You By Your Hair

Bakugou's shoulder blades rise and fall in sharp jerks, as if even breathing is difficult. Kyouka looks at him, her face pressed against the mattress, her eyes closed tightly and her mouth open around broken gasps, her fingers gripping the sheets so hard she's almost afraid to see them start smoking. Her arms slightly shaking from exertion and her back beaded with sweat, and then she rolls her eyes to the ceiling, looking for something to distract herself with so as not to start pushing or doing something stupid like comforting Bakugou.

While looking for cracks or cobwebs or whatever to count, she put her hands on Bakugou's hips. Slowly, gently, more to make him understand that she is with him than to keep him still. His skin seems to burn under her fingers and Kyouka slides them up to his pelvis, welcomes the angular curve of his bones in her palms, just presses her thumbs to the base of his back in a light massage.

Bakugou sighs beneath her, like a wave shaking him all over his body, and Kyouka could swear she felt him twitch around her dildo. She takes a deep breath too, giving up the contemplation of the ceiling to return to more urgent matters, and wets her lips.

"Hey," he tries. His voice comes out low, hoarse, and she rolls her eyes alone before discreetly clearing her throat.

"How the fuck do you think it's going," Bakugou snarls, without even lifting his head from the mattress, which is a good sign all in all. If he still fails to answer badly, it means he hasn't broken it completely.

"No, you know" she says, turning to sarcasm out of habit. The strap-on straps are starting to tighten her thighs a little too much and that doesn't help her patience.

“What is it, you need a written invitation to - fuck! ”

Kyouka bites her lip to keep from laughing as she slowly pulls her hips back. Maybe it wasn't very chivalrous of him, but Bakugou is so Bakugou , sometimes ...

The second lunge is more measured, less abrupt,

Kyouka takes his hips more firmly and finds a slow but firm pace, because she's not really here to hurt him, trying to find the best angle for both of them. It is not something immediate, that comes instinctively, but from the heavy breathing of Bakugou and from the way she writhes in the sheets she does not think she is doing a bad job. Then when she just shifts, Bakugou swears out of breath, her back snapping into a deep curve, she would like to give herself high five.

"Is that okay?" she asks, also a hint of breath.

Bakugou gurgles something incomprehensible and tries to push himself towards her again.

No, it doesn't work like that.

Kyouka leans over his back and squeezes his hair in her fingers, giving him a tug to make him dizzy. Bakugou's eyes are liquid and huge, almost all pupil, and he looks at her as if he had a miracle in front of him. Kyouka feels a flush of heat in her lower abdomen, but she doesn't let herself be distracted. “Is that okay? ”

Bakugou seems to wake up. He blinks, frowns slightly, then points to shaking elbows and gives her a defiant look over his shoulder. "Pull my hair and go faster."

Kyouka smiles, and pleases him.