Do Me

They hadn't stopped after the festival.

They didn't have the hellish rhythm they could've had right after the band was formed, sure, but they could just have stopped rehearsing and doing that only the next year if they didn't have a new wacky idea.

But no. They hadn't stopped after the festival. They had continued. Once a week, they would meet in a bedroom or classroom to play. To improve. To just continue this group that would never have existed without the insistence of some.

That evening, the rehearsal was well advanced. They had found a new melody, a new text. They had found new brands, new things to exploit.

And it was up to Jirou and him to tidy up the mess in the classroom. Which he was doing in his corner because the brunette had stepped behind the drums, looking intently at the sheets they had scribbled a few minutes, hours, earlier.

Katsuki had never been the guy to worry about his orientation. When Mina had asked, one evening he was not sure when, he had shrugged his shoulders. Because Kirby at the school tournament? Hot fucking. But also because the other half and half? Same.

In short. He was fighting the balls and found everyone more or less hot when they gave themselves the means.

(Maybe he had a kink on strength and determination? Who knew, it wasn't like he was trying to find out)

But the musician was in this category too, when she was on stage for example. When they were in rehearsal and she went far in her explanations or her ideas.

(In the end, maybe he just had something with the aesthetic of faces)

And like there, when she was concentrating on the scores when they had said they would see it together at the next rehearsal. She didn't even pay attention to him when he got behind her to look over her shoulder. There were already ten or so annotations, some that he had thought of himself while working on that particular song.

They had not finished it, oh god that was far from being the case to be honest, it was only the beginnings. The brunette's slightly choppy breathing was those of something else.

He really liked Jirou. Enough to let down his barriers around her like he could with Mina. Enough not to wonder about what was happening between them in normal times or at the moment. They weren't really tactile, neither of them, but sometimes there were gestures. Touches too fleeting to be seen by others. Slow and deliberate movements to play on the other. Caresses under cover of a support.

There was something flapping between them. He knew it wouldn't go very far. She suspected it too. And anyway, his attention was away from him. But that didn't change the slight tension between them.

Light, feverish and yet ready to explode.

His lips deliberately brushed the musician's ear before he breathed out a single phrase. A simple sentence that made the latter shudder.

"You're not supposed to do that, do you know that?" He could guess the smile on his mate's lips, even though his breathing had stopped for a moment. He could feel a hand moving up his arm, the one he was using to lean against the drums so that he was leaning towards her. Against her.

"And what am I supposed to do?" She asked with a sweet tone. Very good. Before simply turning her face to him, a smile on the corner of the lips that widened his. The brown eyes twinkled with a he knew not what, maybe just playfulness but surely so much more.