Please Join My Band

Jirou quickly walks down the hallway chasing after Bakugou. "Come on. We need you. Please join." Jirou begs. "NO! Why would I want to be a part of your stupid band!" Bakugou yells back at her. Jirou stops, taking a deep breath. "I'll suck you off." She bluntly says. Bakugou stops in his tracks stunned by what Jirou said. Slowly his mind process what she said. Turning around he balls his fists and prepares to angrily yell at her. Only for no words to come out of his mouth. Conflicted on her offer Bakugou tries to say no. Standing still in the hall his face red with anger and embarrassment. "Ok cool come with me." Jirou says grabbing his hand and leading him to an empty room.

Bakugou lets himself be dragged away into some empty classroom. Half pissed that Jioru keeps asking her and half excited for the blowjob. Jirou pushes him against a desk kneeling down in front of him. Quickly undoing his pants. “What the fuck do you think your doing!?!?!” Bakugou yells at her “Taking your cock out. Duuuh” She says yanking down his boxers. “Woah. You actually have a pretty impressive cock.”

Jirou gives his cock a few strokes admiring the size of it feeling it grow hard in her hand. “Welp. Lets go” She says licking up and down his cock lubing it with her spit. Bakugou clenches his jaw as he grunts in pleasure. Gripping the edge of the desk to stop himself from losing it. “Didn't know you were such a slut.” He says only for jirou to quickly respond “Says the guy who agreed to this.” Bakugou opened his mouth to reply only for a loud moan to come out. As Jirou slid his cock into her mouth. Sliding down part way and sucking on his cock. Jirou looks up at him with smug eyes. Bakugou glares back ready to yell only to moan yet again. As Jirou takes the rest of his cock into her mouth. His large cock sliding down into her throat nose first into his pubes.

Jirou felt herself get wet as she breathed in bakugou's scent. “Fuck I need to get him to cum fast or this is gonna be more than a blowjob” She thought Leaning back letting bakugou's cock slip out of her mouth. Stroking his wet cock JIrous smiles looking up at Bakugou. “Pretty good, aren't I?” She asks. Bakugou remains silent desperately trying to hold back his moans. Jirou quietly laughs to herself “Lets see if you can stay silent during this” She says pushing her head back down on his cock taking half in her throat. While stroking the other and fondling his balls.

Pulling back Jirou quickly bobbed her head fucking his cock with her face. Bakugou quickly felt himself fighting a losing battle as grunts and moans slipped from his mouth. Feeling the pressure in his cock Bakugou desperately tried to hold back as to not let the slut win. His mind white from the pleasure only thinking one thought. Let me cum let me cum let me cum.

Jirou felt Bakugous cock twitch in his mouth as she saw small explosions come out of his hands .”He's close” She thought to herself. In a final move Jirou lets go of Bakugou and swallows all of his cock. Quickly pulling back until just the head was between her lips only to take the whole thing back down her throat. Over and over and over Jirou deepthroated Bakugou's cock. Bakugou not even trying to hold back his moans. His cock finally takes over letting him cum. His hands grab onto jirous head holding her down at the base of his cock. Letting it erupt into her stomach. “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK” Bakugou loudly moaned as load after load filled up jirous throat. Gasping for breath Bakugou let go of Jirous head falling back onto the desk. Jirou leaned back and stood up wiping his cum off of her lips. “So I'll see you tomorrow for practice.” She says turning towards the door to walk out. ONly for bakugou to grab her arm. “What the..” Jirou asks confused “I can tell from the puddle on the floor that you enjoyed that way more than me. No way am I ending it here.”

Bakugou spun around pushing Jirou onto the desk. “What the?” she said laying down on the desk. Bakugou rubbed his fingers against the wet spot of her panties. “Damn you must have really liked sucking my cock. Why don't I give you what you really wanted. Slipping her panties aside Bakugou lined up his cock and gently rocked his hips forward his cock filling her pussy. “Wait. No… Aaaaaahhhh” Jirou tried to stand up and push Bakugou away. Only for a loud moan to escape her lips

“Fuck this feels way better than I imagined” Jirou thought to herself as she enjoyed the full feeling of Bakugou's cock. “Wait no Im not just some slut” Jirou said only for her mind to go blank as Bakugou pulled his cock back out of her pussy. Jirou whined as only the tip of bakugou's cock was left inside. “Oh? You keep saying no but you keep acting like you love my cock” Bakugou smirked at all of Jirous empty protests. “Now let me give what you really want.” Bakugou said shoving his cockdeep into her pussy.

Jirou arched her back as a breathless scream came out of her mouth. “Oh god. So big.” Was all she could say. Bakugou quickly began to fuck her with a ferocious pace. Grabbing on to her hips the sounds of there bodys slapping together filled the classroom. Alongside Jirous moans. “OH YES FUCK ME!” Jirou shouted finally giving in to her desires. “Pound my pussy with your big cock” “Thats what I like to hear.” Bakugou said smirking and enjoying his victory over the girl.”Your pussys keeps clamping on my dick. Fuck. Im gonna cum” Bakugou moans. “Yes. Cum in me. Fill me up with your hot cum” WIthout warning bakugou quickly came. Fulfilling Jirous wishes and pumping her so full of cum that some leaks from her pussy down her legs. Jirous mind went blank as he pussy spasmed around his cock.

Bakugou pulled his cock out letting all his cum spill out. “Fuck that felt great. Sure I'll join your band.” He said pulling up his pants. Zipping them back up Bakugou walked out of the classroom. “Thanks.” Was all Jirou could say.

By-
GummyPlugs