My Writing Journey & Thank you's

After five years of creating Korah Lagnora and her story, I have finally finished the first chapter of her life! When I first began writing this book, I had only just finished my book from my year 11 research project. I had only a year to write it, and with that bit of time, I started to love my love of writing. I had always loved literacy and language studies, but I thought the opportunity to write a novel would be life-changing and would give me something that I can work for, for a long time. Red Moon was only the beginning of my writing journey, and now with Korah, I wanted to make sure everything was perfect and that I would take my time!

In that time, I have gotten great advice from an Australian author who helped me Bette improve my novelist skills. I thank her from the bottom of my heart! I also thank my family, especially my mum Tania, who has had every ounce of faith in me and my dreams; also to my boyfriend Jake, who is also my companion and best friend, and with his encouragement, I got back into writing to finish Korah's story! I love you ❤️

To a friend of mine, in high school, the opportunity to do an art project for book covers benefited both of us!! She made the beautiful cover you see now, and I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you, Rachel!

To my teachers throughout my last years of high school, especially my psychology and art teachers, you both gave me hope for what I could achieve. In those previous years of high school, I found it hard with my mental health and the family devastation that impacted me; and I was able to find the motivation to keep pushing myself! Even with a small ATAR score and a minimal start to my working career, I knew I was still capable of achieving great things; and I still am.

To everyone in my senior classes and acquaintances that I hardly even knew, who also knew I was able to do something significant with my writing. Even I was surprised when I became by vote: "Most Likely to Become An Author". Thank you all. There are too many names to list and some I wouldn't even know to list, but you know who you are, and I thank you so much!

I've been inquired about this a couple of times, and I'm sure you'll ask the same: will I write a sequel?

Answer: I'm considering it and will keep you all updated. I know that there is so much more to Korah and Marcus' story, along with their friends and found family, but of course, that comes with time and creativity!

If you have questions, suggestions or want to show some love, I will answer all of them!

Thank you again!
See you soon! 😉💕