゚゚・01 - Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴄᴇꜱ゚゚

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞
ᴍɪɢᴜᴇʟ, ᴊ.ᴄᴏʟᴇ

≪ °❈° ≫

𝐈s it scary? The power you hold within your grasp I mean. No one can compare to your raw athleticism, do you feel powerful? You shouldn't. Because someone like you doesn't deserve it whatsoever.

No.

Not at all.

Sweat trickled down the girls face, tickling her skin. The sting in her forearms and her own ego was the only thing keeping this teen going. Her lung expansion growing every second, used to the burning sensation strained on it.

A slight breeze blows through her hair, placing gentle kisses on her bare skin.

The weight of the team is on your shoulders.

Do not screw it up.

Y/N L/N. The Ace of the Karasuno Girls Volleyball Club. She was only a first-year, yet she had the power, experience, and execution of a college player. She had been playing since the age of 3 and had been turned into a fine tuned volleyball machine since then. She was a powerful weapon on the girl's team, possibly too powerful according to opponents.

"Serves up!" Aihara warned, before throwing the ball upwards and hitting it with great force.

"Y/N! Yours!" Watabe shouted.

Y/N dove for the line ball, digging it up straight to the setter, with a quick backspin on it.

The colors on the ball mixed together like an entrancing firework. Eyes glued to the ball, you got up from your position with a pain in your ankle and nose.

"Aoki! Pass it here!"

With a quick glance, the setter followed the ace's directions and set the ball towards the prodigy player.

It was as if she was in slow motion, she ran up to the ball, planted her feet, and jumped. She jumped as high as she could over the net where she could see a split second opening. She then swung, hitting the ball as hard as she could with the downward flick of her wrist.

A loud smash was heard hitting the wood tiled
floor, leaving an echo throughout the big gymnasium.

Eyes widened and mouths agape, they looked at the girl who was now on the floor, panting like a dog. Although you couldn't see it with the naked eye, everyone on the court could sense the heat and the aura surrounding their ace player.

"Y/N..." Michimiya looked down at the girl with nothing but astonishment. "Y-Your nose is bleeding!" Aoki gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

You glanced down at your hands which were starting to catch blood from your nose, "Huh? Oh shit..."

The team rushed to her side, "Let's get you to the trainer!" Kikuchi stated worriedly, grabbing ahold of your arm and slinging it over her shoulder.

"The trainer isn't here today, you'll have to go to the nurse." A teammate spoke up sadly.