゚゚・ 09 - ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ゚゚

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

❝━𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒❞
ᴊ.ᴄᴏʟᴇ, ᴍɪɢᴜᴇʟ

≪ °❈° ≫

"No, I'm serious what kind of shampoo do you use?!"

You laughed, clutching your stomach at the foreign questions your friend asked. "Come on! Tell me!" Sakura laughed, nudging her friend's shoulder.

The two teen girls were currently at lunch, sitting outside of the club activities building. "I use a strawberry-smelling shampoo if you must know."

You rolled your eyes, a grin on your face. "You've gotta show me after school!" Sakura egged on, shaking your arm. Stiffening up, you frowned.

"What's wrong? Did I hit a nerve?" Sakura died down, letting go of your arm.

"No, you're fine. I just have plans with some asshole after school."

Confused, Sakura locked her hazel eyes with your
(e/c) ones, asking for permission to look into it further.

"I have a project with Tsukishima after school." You staggered out, dreading the upcoming event.

"Tsukishima? Oh, yeah he does seem kinda mean." Sakura added, shrugging.

"We don't exactly have the best relationship." You chuckled, rubbing the back of your neck. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eyes, you saw a flash of orange. Smirking, you knew who it was you saw.

"I'll be back, one second."

Leaving your bento on the bench where you once sat, you walked around the corner to see two boys near a vending machine, bickering.

"Hinata? Kageyama?" You asked, walking closer to the two. "Y/N? Hey there!" Hinata beamed, waving his hands around. "Hey, y/n. What're you doing here?" Kageyama asked, a brow raised.

"I was having lunch with my friend." You pointed behind your back towards your friend sitting down, on her phone. The boys followed her gaze, nodding.

"What're y'all doing here by the... Milk vending machine?" You questioned, a grin forming on your face.

"Kageyama can't pick what milk he wants!" Hinata huffed, pointing at the boy. Scoffing, Kageyama gripped Hinata's shirt, holding him up slightly.

"You moron! You were supposed to help me but you don't even know the difference between them!" He shouted in his face.

Sighing, you checked your pockets, finding some spare bills. "Which ones can't you decide on?" you walked to the vending machine feet away.

Kageyama softened his gaze, looking over the girl. "Caramel and Chocolate..." He said, a confused look on his face. Pushing buttons on the vending machine, you slipped the bills in, watching the cartons of milk fall from their row.

"y-y/n! You don't have to do that!" He stuttered, frantically jogging towards you. "I already bought them, just take both." You smiled, looking up at the boy.