゚゚・ 15 - ʟᴏɢɪᴄ ゚゚

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

❝━𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓?❞
ꜱᴢᴀ

≪ °❈° ≫

An explosion of light paraded through the sky, leaving behind a hue of warm colors in it's path. After awhile, an overwhelming darkness would take it's place. That is the cycle. It shall never be broken. No matter how hard you should try.

Small bursts of fire seen up above, tantalizing you with it's beauty. Out of place, but harmless nonetheless.

You wish to be up there, yes?

Up with the stars, I mean.

Seen above, acknowledged by many, and surrounded with others. You'd have a lot of attention, that I know you crave so dearly.

Don't you dare think of complaining. It's better than your pathetic life anyway.

Another block

Another receive

Same as every practice

Tsukishima sighed as he shanked another ball, hitting the same spot over and over again. Kageyama narrowed his eyes, turning to the boy.

"What's your deal man?"

Tsukishima looked at the black-haired boy next
to him. Narrowing his eyes at the tone of his voice.

"Ever since we came back from that fight, you've been off!"

"The hell do you mean?"

Kageyama sighed, hating to be so blatantly obvious, "You were a dick back over there!" He said, pointing to the door.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, turning away.

Suddenly, he felt a push from behind knocking him off his balance like a baby deer standing up for the first time.

Planting a foot down, he turned quickly, a fire enraging inside of him. "What the hell was that for?!" He said, narrowing the distance between him and Kageyama in a matter of seconds.

"You need to get your act together, and quit being such an ass all the time! She's done nothing but be nice to me!"

Tsukishima scowled, maintaining his ground in front of the angry setter.

"Hey calm down! What the hell are you two bickering about this time?!" Tanaka got in between the two, pushing them away from each other.

"Nothing. Tsukishima here was just now apologizing, wasn't he?" Kageyama crossed his arms, awaiting a response from the blonde middle blocker.