゚゚・02 - ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ゚゚

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
1:35 ──────── 3:47

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓❞
ᴋᴀʟɪ ᴜᴄʜɪꜱ, ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʟᴀᴄʏ, ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ ꜱᴛᴀᴘʟᴇꜱ

≪ °❈° ≫

"You realize the severity of what you've done yesterday correct? This could lead to expulsion!" The principal slammed his hands on the desk in front of y/n, making her flinch ever-so-slightly.

"You do realize that they were the ones fuc-"

"Language" Mr. Morita scolded, cutting the girl off.

"Sorry let me re-word that. Making out, in the nurse's office." You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms in the process.

Mr. Morita sighed, pushing his glasses higher onto the bridge of his nose. "Yes, I realize that. I've left it to the school board to decide their reprimand." He replied as if it were obvious.

"That's not fair at all! Their tongues were exchanging phone numbers!" you scoffed, glaring at the man in front of you.

"You went into the nurse's office, took a video of them, and posted it on the internet!" Mr. Morita raised his voice, not falling for y/n's antics.

Y/N straightened herself out, ready for an argument, "First of all, correction, I didn't post it anywhere. I sold it to paying customers, there's a difference." she frowned, maintaining eye contact.

"Second of all, you're overlooking the fact that two coworkers clearly evaded the guidelines of the school policy that they both evidently knew of. That's unacceptable." Y/N glared, crossing a leg over the other, proud of her vocabulary.

The principal frowned, feeling cornered for a brief moment.

"That doesn't change the fact I must give you a punishment, you still acted inappropriately and I will not be overlooking that." The girl sighed, slouching in her chair, a feeling of defeat overwhelming her.

"Whatever, lay it on me." You narrowed your eyes at the adult.

"You will be momentarily suspended from your club activities the rest of the week. Some of your grades are already lacking, so I doubt I can allow you to be suspended any number of days."

Your eyes widened. Your club? No. They need you, they had finally gotten a practice match set up against a neighboring school. Y/N and Michimiya had been working their asses off to prepare, now
y/n, the ace of the team couldn't play!?

"Are you serious?! You realize I'm the ace right? We have a practice match this week!"

You stood up, heat radiating off of you. Mr. Morita merely snickered, not bothering to spare a glance at your fired up face.

"Did you even hear me you jackass?!" You raised your voice. "Want me to make it two weeks Miss l/n? Or will one be enough?" He questioned, using an ultimatum.