゚゚・05 - ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ゚゚

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
1:35 ──────── 3:47

❝━𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖❞
ᴛʏʟᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ, ꜰʀᴀɴᴋ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ

≪ °❈° ≫

"You are such a nuisance."

You smirked at those words, winking at the boy from her seat. Osamu rolled his eyes, looking away.

Frowning, you looked at where her sensei was supposed to be.

Empty.

your anxiety peaked around these times, sensei was always on time. Always.

Y/N was especially off this morning, she was running late and hadn't gotten much sleep the day prior.

As if on cue, he walked in. The girl scooted slightly away from the blonde walking over to his seat, she wanted to avoid all confrontation this morning.

Tsukishima narrowed his eyes walking over to her, noticing her standoffish behavior from the start.

"It's not like I bite or anything." He rolled his eyes, sitting down.

"Yeah, but you sure as hell like to bark." You lifted up her your head.

The boy simply snickered, putting on a pair of white headphones.

Ten minutes passed since the bell had rung. You kept glancing at the door, awaiting the sensei's arrival.

This caught the eye of Tsukishima, side-eyeing you every so often. Following your gaze, he scoffed, taking his headphones off.

"What do you keep looking at?" He asked.

"If that wench doesn't get here within five more minutes, I'm leaving," You responded, not daring to break your gaze.

Tsukishima raised a brow, smirking slightly. "I'd sure like to see that." he said putting his headphones back on.

Tapping her desk with a pencil, she waited.

One more minute...

thirty seconds...

You got out of the desk, there were only ten seconds left. Hypothetically, by the time you got out of the classroom, it was bound to be fifteen minutes.

You had read somewhere that within fifteen minutes, you were able to leave class if the teacher didn't show up. You had always wanted to try it out herself.

Five seconds.

You got to the doorframe, immediately coming in contact with the face of Ms.Kita.

Your eyes widened, she looked a mess.

Her hair was tangled, on top of red and puffy eyes. She had most definitely been crying earlier.

"What're you doing up, l/n?"

"I was going to leave."

The class held back their laughter, stifled chuckles and coughs were released.