one.

"AND WE COULD BE TOGETHER BABY,
AS LONG AS SKIES ARE BLUE"

06/10/21-

I'M CURRENTLY sitting in seventh period which was science, I was waiting for class to end. It was the last day of school, well not really I still had my graduation next week but after that it was summer break.

I watched the time on my phone as the teacher ranted about something which probably something about our graduation party.

My seventh period had Me, Benny, McKayla and Cameron all in the same class. We all sat at a table together.

Next to me was Benny and across from him was Cameron and across from me was Mckayla.

Benny watched as I turned my phone on again and he noticed my wallpaper.

"It's still a picture of us huh?" He asked looking at my phone screen.

"Oh, yeah I didn't feel like changing it." I said while laughing quietly.

We still had fifteen minutes left in class.

I let out a soft sigh and put my arms on the table and lied on them.

"You okay?" Kayla asked me.

I just nodded my head.

"I think she wants to get out of here." Benny said while chuckling.

"Mhm.." i mumbled.

Benny put his hand on my back and rubbed it.

"Okay, you can do whatever you want for the next.." she started and looked at a clock on the wall "8 minutes!"

I lifted up my head and went onto social medias.

I opened up Instagram and of course the first thing I see when I open it is Averys Instagram post.

I don't even know why I still followed her but she followed me back so I kept her a mutual.

She probably only followed me because I was Bennys best friend.

Or cause I'm hot I'm not sure.

Benny looked over at my phone and double tapped the photo.

"Benny!" I said while moving my phone away.

I followed her but I never actually liked her photos.

"What?" He asked while laughing.

I just groaned and unliked the photo.

"Guys get in close!" Kayla said while reaching out her phone in-front of her fitting all of us in the photo on Snapchat.

We all flashed a smile and she posted it on her main story.

We took a few other ones and made different faces and she sent them to us.

There was now two minutes left in class and everyone starting packing up their stuff and so did I.