fourteen.

"I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.."

07/03/21-

TODAY WAS THE day of my date with isaiah. i was kind of nervous but me and him had hung out one on one before, so i wasn't that scared.

i was currently on the phone with astrid, and also bertram because he was with her, and kayla as well, as i was curling my hair.

"guys i'm literally gonna shit my pants, and i'm wearing white." i said while finishing my last piece of hair.

"girl don't do that you'll scare him away!" astrid exclaimed, and bertram started dying of laughter for some odd reason.

"bertram are you feeling good or something?" kayla asked the boy who was still laughing and practically out of breath.

i shook my head and chuckled, "okay, how does this look?" i stood from my chair and stepped back so they could see my outfit and hair.

i just had on a casual outfit which consisted of; a royal blue sweatshirt, white pants, and white high top converse because our date was to go eat pizza, it wasn't anything special but i didn't mind at all.

"that's really basic.." bertram chimed in from astrid's end and soon after i heard a slap, "owwww" bertram rubbed his arm, "you look amazing cami!" astrid said with a smile.

"thank you" i laughed.

"yessss, you look so pretty" said kayla, "but i gotta go, don't get pizza all over yourself like always! love youuu!!"

"okay, i should get going too" i said sitting back down in my chair, "bye astrid, bye kayla love you guys!" after hanging up, i took a big sigh of anxiousness.

iMessages
isa
Today, 4:46pm

isa
i'm 5 mins away!!

me
okay! i'm ready just text me
when you're here :)

isa
yes maam
!cami hearted a message!

i nervously gathered the rest of my belongings and put in silver hoop earrings, a ring that my mom had gotten for me, and my blue kendra scott.

i ran down the steps and went over to my mom who was about to start making dinner.

"hi mom" i said as i sat down in a stool at the kitchen island.

"you look pretty!" she exclaimed, "are you nervous?"

"yes" i laughed, "very."

"it's gonna be okay, i promise." she said giving me a warm smile and my phone vibrated. it was isaiah saying he was here.

"oh gosh, he's here." i stood up and made my way around to hug my mom goodbye.

"okay baby, be safe i love you." she said kissing my head, "i love you too!" i said walking to the front door.