five.

"AND IM IN THE CORNER, WATCHING
YOU KISS HER"

06/13/21-

I WAS LAYING DOWN down on my bed, on my stomach and Kayla was sat at my vanity doing her makeup.

I was in the middle of texting this girl from my math class who I had become friends with towards the end of the year because of seating chart changes.

iMessages
astrid🪐
Today, 7:38 pm

me
omg you should come hang out
with me tonight

astrid🪐
OMGGG YES
what would we do tho?

me
uh my friend benny is having a
bonfire at his house tonight and he
lives next door, ppl from school are coming
so i'm sure he won't mind

astrid🪐
OKAYYY
send me ur address and i'll lyk when i'm
otw i already know my parents won't care

me
****** ****** ***
seen

I turned off my phone and sat up on my bed.

"I invited this girl Astrid to come with us, she's really cool." I told Kayla and she gave me a thumbs up not wanting to mess up her make up.

Kayla put down whatever make up she was using because I'm assuming she was done, she turned towards me saying "What should we do after?"

I thought for a second and got a good idea, "OOO!! We should ask Astrid if she wants to have a sleepover at my house with us!"

"Hmm, okay" Kayla said and I pulled out my phone to text Astrid.

iMessages
astrid🪐
Today, 7:45 pm

me
do you wanna stay the night
with me and my friend kayla at my
house tn?

astrid🪐
OOO YESS
IM On my way! BTW

me
OKAYY
SEE YOU WHEN U GET HERE

"Okay, shes on her way." I told Kayla.

She nodded her head and walked over to my closet.

"What're you doing?" I asked while laughing a bit.

"I'm looking for a cute hoodie, which I know you'll have." She said while rooting through my closet.

After looking for a minute or so she pulled one out,"Omg, this looks like a boys hoodie, is it Henrys?"

"Uh, no." I said examining the hoodie she was holding, it was a grey Nike hoodie.