thirteen.

"I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK"

07/02/21-

CURRENTLY, ASTRID AND i were sitting on my front porch, today kayla had came home.

kayla was on her way over to my house so the three of us could all catch up.

"i'm so excited to see her, i miss her so much." i said to astird while watching the road.

"oh my gosh, me too." astrid said and the both of our phones had pinged.

iMessages
👸👸👸
Today, 12:22 pm

kay💋
IM ALMOST YHERE GUYS

2 MORE MINUTES

astrid🪐
YAYYY

me
OMG FUNALLY AGH

SEE U WGEJ U GET GERE

kay💋
OKAYYY
seen by everyone

after around a minute or so, we seen kaylas moms car pull up into my driveway.

me and astrid jumped up from my porch swing that we were on and ran down to greet our best friend.

the two of us tackled kayla into a hug once she opened the car door, not even letting her fully get out.

"we missed you so much!!" i said with my arms wrapped around both astrid and kayla.

"i miss you guys moreee!" kayla said squeezing us even tighter than she had been before.

"never leave that long again." i said with my chin rested on astrid's shoulder.

"okay can we let go? i cant breathe." astrid said after a few more seconds, since she was in the middle of the hug.

we both giggled letting go and kayla fully got out of the car.

once she told her mom goodbye, she closed the car door and her mom was soon out the drive way.

we made our way inside, immediately going to my room. once we were all in my room and all sat down on my bed.

"okay, fill me in on everything." kayla said excitedly and me and astrid shared a look.

"oh gosh.. what's that look for?" kayla asked worried.

"good and bad." astrid told her and i nodded my head agreeing.

"okay, start with the good stuff." kayla said with a smile.

"i'd rather start with the bad stuff, so the good stuff with lighten the mood!" i exclaimed.

"okay fine."

"okay, so basically me and benny still aren't cool" kayla nodded her head, saying for me to continue,"he's been giving me dry responses when i text him so i'm basically done with that, he asked for all of his stuff back and now the fourth is gonna be all awkward since he like hates me for.. i don't even know why." i finished shrugging my shoulders.

"wow, what a dick." she made a grossed out face.

"yeah, good news is i'm talking to his cousin." i said giving her a smile to which she returned.

"oh my gosh!! that's so petty and awesome. i love it."

"yeah, but i'm not doing it to be petty. i actually like him he's nice, funny, cute and he cares about me." they both 'awed'.

"that's so good! i'm so happy for you." kayla said placing a hand in my knee.

"yeah.." i trailed off, "oh! i haven't told astrid this yet either because i wanted to wait till you're here and tell both of you," i smirked.

they both let out a gasp, "what?!"

"he asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow." i told them and they squealed.

"OH MY GOD!!" astrid shouted, practically jumping up in her seat.

"are you gonna go?" kayla asked with her mouth opened.

"obviously!!"

"have you hung out with hun before?" kayla aksed, "like just the two of you?"

"yes, we have like maybe twice, once at my house and once at his." i answered.

"but never on a date yet?"

"nope." i shook my head.

"oh my god, oh my god. we need to help you plan your outfit!" kayla said grabbing astrid's hand and taking her off my bed to my clothes.

Instagram

averymillz

liked by benny

liked by benny.r, jphillips and 20 others...
averymillz Loving life! 💋☺️

benny.r love you
averymillz I love you more🥰

jphillips Hot 😍
averymillz Thank you!

user doesn't her bf hate @jphillips 😭
averymillz So?
jphillips Doesn't mean I can't compliment her😂

-

-

-
a/n
this is short as hell

lowkey losing interest in this book and motivation for it😭😭

published february 5th, 2023