six.

"ILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE,
TILL 3005"

06/16/21-

I WAS SITTING at my vanity touching up my mascara, there was a sudden knock which caused me to flinch and i messed up my mascara.

i threw my head back with a groan out of frustration.

"come in" i said to whoever was at my door, i looked over as it opened and benny appeared with a bag from a food place in his hands.

"hey," benny greeted as he walked all the way in and took a seat next to me on my floor.

"whatcha got?" i asked him as i took a makeup wipe and fixed the mascara that was now smeared on my eyelid.

"panera," he said as he took some food out setting it in-front of him "my sister stopped by there and I was with her so we got you something too."

"wow how nice, thank you." i gave him a small smile to which he returned, i got out of my chair taking a seat in-front of him.

he handed me the food that was mine and i opened it to start eating.

"so," i started "you never told me what you and avery were arguing about at the graduation."

i started eating waiting for him to give me a story time on what happened.

he swallowed his food and rolled his eyes at the thought of the argument, "ok so, i saw her hugging this random guy at graduation and of course i said something about it," i nodded my head for him to continue, this was like a tv show.

"then, she tried flipping it on me because I'm best friends with you and started saying stuff about you. Then from there i got tired of it and defended you of course, then she got pissed off at that too and that's basically it, we were fine the next day though." he finished taking a bite of his food.

"holy shit, i'm sorry benny but your girlfriend is batshit crazy." i said as i covered my mouth with my hand since there was food in my mouth, he let out a slight chuckle.

i kinda tuned him out thinking back to a few days ago where benny randomly hugged me when he seen me at his bonfire, did he only do it to get even with avery? even though she didn't see it, he still could've done it to feel better about the situation.

as my thought ended, i tuned back into what benny was saying. he was going on about something him and avery are gonna do later, i couldn't care less.

when he was done talking i spoke up, "imagine if she found out you were at my house right now."

he shook his head "i don't even wanna know what would happen, but she isn't gonna stop me from hanging out with you, i promise."

we kept talking about random things until he had to leave to go get ready to hang out with his girlfriend.

i walked him to the front door, "bye benny" i said as he walked down my porch steps.

"bye cami" he said with a wave, once he got to his house i shut my door and made my way back to my room.

once i got into my room i flopped onto my bed and checked my phone to see it being blown up with text messages.