Headache is the Finest-

Talk
In SG Communicator
Sike (In low tone of voice)
YO MUM MARRIED TO MA BRO (shout)
Stop Right There You Criminal Scum! (yell/scold but not scream like crazy dood)

Oriskany: Oh- uhm, I should go joi-

Helena META: Not yet.

Oriskany: What?!

Helena META: I need you to experience as a non-affiliate faction.

Oriskany: Seriously?

Helena META: Yes. I need you to experience it first, and then join the faction.

Oriskany: Whatever you say so, but you better be with me when I'm lonely as hell!

Helena META: I will. Now run, summon your riggings and jumps out of the base.

Oriskany: Aleoop!

Oriskany put on his bandana mask and summon his riggings and starts to climb up the wall of the base like a madlad until..

??? Stop right there!

An unknown Carrier yells him, as he's already at top of the walls, Oriskany saw 5 Union's ships that has already arrived, he jumps down and start make a runaway plan. The escaping espionage has already been success with the help of Helena META's technology.

Oriskany: Who knew your technology could make people go invisible, that's cool.

Helena META: I'm from different timeline after all, It should be safe soon..

Oriskany: Let's hope so.... Where am I heading?-

Helena META: You are sailing towards the Pacific States, California.

Oriskany: Oh cool, meet there I guess?

Helena META: Alright, there's someone that you want to meet too.

Oriskany: The more the merrier.

... TIME SKIP ...

Oriskany unsummon his ship due to his exhaustion trip, laying down at the flight deck, dying inside.

Oriskany:

Row, Row, Row your boat
Gently on the streaaaamm~
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily
Towards to the ORISKANYYYYYYYY!!!

*SG Notification*

Oriskany: Ha?- Oh I arrived. Shit.

Helena META: I knew you'd think  twicesaying that .

Oriskany: Your SG can read peoples mind now huh?

Helena META: You'll find out soon, I see your ship. Dock there and try not to ran aground, and meet at the baach.

Oriskany: Right-O!

... TIME SKIP ...

Helena META: Meet Yorktown META, she's not from my timeline, but frim different timeline.

Oriskany: Pleasure to meet you!

Yorktown META: Hm. Pleasure to meet you too..

Oriskany: So, what do you mean I need to experience as a non-affiliate faction? Wait, don't tell me-

Helena META: Goodluck survive without any helps from the shipgirls. 

Oriskany: Oh come on! Am I that bad or somethin?