Unknown Territory

(SHORT CHAPTER)

"Urgh.." Oriskany grunted.

"Hell.. Where the heck am I..." Oriskany questioned himself.

As soon he woke up, he thinks that he sane or insane to witness the unknown territory he's in.

"Ah, you woke up. " a girl replied as he didn't noticed she's at beside him.

Oriskany: Helena..?

Helena META: I'm glad you woke up.

Oriskany: How long I've been away..?

Helena META: ... 3 weeks.

Oriskany: ... Please tell me you're kidding... Right..?

Helena META: ...No. Code G really did took a toll on you.. I didn't expect that she would go against you..

Oriskany: It's okay-

Helena META gives him a warm hug, he knew that she's desperate, for the first time he feels something that she has release some of her emotion on him. He noticed bit of her tears flow on her face. He started felt bad for it in an instant and hug her back even though he has left hand to hug her.

Oriskany: I-I'm sorry for worrying you..

Helena META: ..It's alright..

Oriskany felt she hugged him really tight, he give her a kiss on her forehead and rub her back head gently. Helena META look at his face, put both of her hands on his cheek, gives him a kiss. Oriskany widen his eyes in a stunned reaction, the feeling of her soft lips met with his. He close his eyes and continue with it, having a time alone with her really is amazing after all.. 

She wrap her arms onto his neck as they continued their things until Oriskany broke the kiss.

Oriskany: So, we're official now ea?

Helena META: Hm.. Sure.. Darling~ *giggles*

Oriskany: Alrighty then..~ Wait, what happened to the others?

Helena META: The Azur Lane and Sakura Empire fall back to their base, Akagi is nowhere to be found.

Oriskany: Damn..

Helena META: Come with me, we need you to meet rest of us.

Oriskany: Alrighty then.

Helena META and Oriskany went to the unknown room, where he stunned by his reaction. Oriskany thinks it's a little about the Ashes, but he was wrong. There's one whole fleet from different nation is here! What the hell?!

Oriskany: To think for a such a whole fleet here...

???: Hah! Then think again boy.

Hiryuu META: Don't worry, you trust us, we trust ya. I'm Hiryuu META. Pleasure to meet ya!

Eugen META: I'm Prinz Eugen META, rather be called Eugen or Alter. 

Ark Royal META: I'm Ark Royal META, Call me Ark for short.

Ember: I'm Takao META, call me Ember.

Ash: I'm Enterprise, Call me Ash.

Oriskany: You..!

Ash: Hm? Oh you must be mistaken, the one who you fought is the opposite of me, also known as Code G.

Oriskany: T-Then, you said when we met Helena-

Helena META: I talk about Ash, not her. Please don't get confused.

Oriskany: Alrighty... What's going to happened next? I lost my right arm, there's no way I can fight like this even if I'm fully heal.

Hiryuu META: Don't worry pal, I got you covered. With our cooperation, we make a prosthetic arm!

Oriskany: Robotic arm ea? That's fast.

Ash: Yes. With cooperation, we managed to finish it quickly. Also, here's your weapon from now on. I make this a copy of my bow.

Oriskany: Thanks..

Hiryuu META: Come with me, you're going to the room where the prosthetic arm installed on your right arm, we'll going to see the process and hoping no unstable occur.

Oriskany: Alrighty then! Let's gooo!!!

Eugen META's thoughts: Heh.. She's lucky to get him, he's pretty energetic..

... TIME SKIP ...

Oriskany went into the room where he going to install the Prosthetic arm, which is in already in process, while The Ashes observe it to make sure there's no any unstable occur or malfunction.

It's been half of hours since the process began, Oriskany can feel the pain during the process, he decide to hold the pain for the next few hours until he started groaning in pain as he tries not to scream.

The Ashes aware that it would be a pain for Oriskany to endure, especially his deep wound made by Code G herself. Ark Royal spaced off as she read a book about lolicons as usual.

...

...

...

...

...

Few Hours Later....

The door open automatically as Oriskany go out of the room.

Oriskany: D-Damn, I feel like I've been tortured 4 hours straight!

Ember: Well that's how it is. How's the arm? Feels something?

Oriskany: I'll be honest, it feels weird as heck. But the main thing is I can't wait to punch someone faces with this arm though!

Hiryuu META: Hah! You actually read my mind!

Oriskany: How's the Azur Lane? Good or Bad?

Yorktown META: Azur Lane Suffered heavy damage due of Purifier attack the Naval Base, and they got an info about the Siren Mothership, The Orochi.

Oriskany: How come I didn't know this... Wait, the commander.

Yorktown META: Helena was right, we found the commander what we looking for.

Helena META: I was surprise after all these years of traveling from time to time, we found it.

Oriskany: And it would be lucky for me stranded isn't it?

Ark Royal META: Correct.

Eugen META: I think itz time for you to show what you made of ja?

Oriskany raised right newly right arm, looking at it until he close his eyes clenched his fist and say...

Oriskany: Let's do this!

END