From a Warrior to Artificial Reef PT2 (LAST)

It's been sometime that the All the shipgirls fighting against The Orochi. Some of them are injured, some of them continues to fight and risking their lives.

5 hours later, The Crimson Axis arrived and start to fire at the Siren warships, while Azur Lane joined in 1 hour later. The Clash began against the Siren until.. it activated the main priority.

Prinz Eugen: Urgh... It kind remind me of Fritz X..

Shigure: Could it be.. Bullin?

The Orochi sets fire the missile toward the Azur Lane Naval Base. Enterprise urges and push herself to stop that missile, purifier tries to stop Enterprise by shooting her beam at her plane, Enterprise managed to dodge it and ignores Purifier as she shoot an arrow to the missile. Luckily, it hits and the impact of it makes everyone to hold their position as the winds grows faster than ever.

.

.

.

Zuikaku: This is ridiculous! This is not protection, this is annihilation!

Shoukaku: Do you really think the best way to care for your people is to bring the end of the world..?

Kaga: Maybe.. it doesn't matter anymore.

Zuikaku: Won't you listen to yourself?!

Ayanami: I told you those things don't matter.. Akagi wouldn't want that or acting to seeing this way.

Kaga: What could you possibly know about my dear sister?!

Ayanami: Very. But she's loves us.. Sakura Empire and you.. She loves you the most!

Kaga: No! The only thing she loves in me came from Amagi! But even so, I won't reject her!

Javelin: Ayanami! Move!

Laffey: Get out of the way..!

.

.

.

.

Akagi: Now the fun begins.. I will prove that my love can burn down the world and still blaze on.. *giggles*

.

.

Most of the girls focus fire on The Orochi..

Wales: Don't let them fire no matter what!

Atago: Everyone! Focus your fire on The Orochi!

Takao: This is our responsibility! We'll take it down for the last thing we do!

All the girls fire everything but no effect on targets due to the shield..

Illustrious: We can't breakthrough!

Cleveland: It's that stupid force field!

Hornet: It's gonna come down sooner or later. My sister put her life on the line to stop that thing she's willing to die so we can't give up!

Denver: Let's hope so.. what could Oriskany think about this..

Illustrious: ...

Cleveland: He might have advanced technology.. but he's nowhere to be found..

Hornet: I know... so we can't let down on him too.. what matter the costs..