From a Warrior to Artificial Reef PT1

///TIME SKIP//

Hood: So, This is Orochi, what an enormous beast.

Wales: The Sakura Empire port has sustained heavy damage from a ship that it's departed, I expected that must have come with a shock to them and to Iron Blood as well.

Illustrious: If that's true, then the Siren is the sole threat. I suppose that we end our dealings with the Crimson Axis for now.

Enterprise: Not quite. Think for a second, this is just a beginning. We aren't done with any of them yet.

Belfast: What's next, Miss Enterprise? 

Enterprise: We'll go after the Siren, directly. We're going to stop whatever they're plotting.

Belfast: Their impact which is far from beyond just Azur Lane, The Orochi is a threat to all humanity.

Q.E: Well then let's get a move out, we must brush out our humiliation of fairness is the Royal Navy way!

Hornet: An Eagle Union way is pure call Payback time!

Anderson: One last fight... Make it count.. All of you..

Jones: Goodluck. You'll need it.

Enterprise: One last fight. Here we go.

Meanwhile...

Z1: I guess you didn't see zhat coming.

Eugen: Indeed I did not, who did it expect such from a rash behavior, Kaga..

Hipper: She's not acting alone, it's clearly that the Sirens are involved.

Z23: So Akagi and Kaga is working with the Siren this whole time...?

Hipper: It's foolish that the Sakura Empire somehow missed their mole.

Eugen: How do you know how it's only Sakura Empire?

Hipper: Hah?

Eugen: They may only despise Iron Blood as well, we should consider zhat could be Siren Influence as high than other camps..

Z1: Is someone you suspect?

Eugen: Nein, nevermind. Zhere's no value in dwelling on that. At least for the time being.

...

..

...

..

...

Zuikaku: What in the gods name have you done Kaga..? There's no explanation to this...

Shoukaku: *Sigh* I underestimated her, I never thought she would go this far.

Yamashiro: So uh.. what happens when we find her?

Fusou: If she indeed working with the sirens, that is the grave betrayal of the Sakura Empire.

Atago: And if it worse comes to worst, we need to strike it down along with The Orochi.

Yamashiro: No! Please no..

Yukikaze: That's not right...

Shigure: It's gonna be okay..

Yukikaze: We lost so many battle.. Akagi missing.. ever since it start this stupid battle... Only horrible things has happened..

Yuudachi: Jeez, pull yourself together! We don't know sure if she actually betrayed us!

Atago: I know how you feel but..

Zuikaku: She's the only one with sense, this is wrong. We haven't fight just to take down a friend.

Takao: I know, and yet, we bring Kaga home no matter what. If she won't listen to us then we'll just slap their senses to her. You hear me? She's our friend and we're not playing with the Siren's schemes! 

Yukikaze: Thanks Zuikaku!!

Shoukaku: How wonderful it is to see you grown up.. It's bitter sweet and I'm so proud.. but moreover... that day...

Takao: Ahh yes.. Oriskany got himself a complicated situations with the Ashes..

Zuikaku: That state, it's impossible for him to survive.. unless..

Shoukaku: He has some relation between the Ashes...

Fusou: Possibility.

///TIME SKIP///

Azur Lane Side...

Belfast: Are you sure about your plan, Miss Enterprise? Rushing in, it appears that you're important to the Siren and Sakura Empire, we maybe walking right into the trap.

Enterprise: At least be prepare this time. There are no other options. We can't turn away from this battle if we can't uncovered the truth. So once again, I will face off this ocean.

Belfast: As you wish, Miss Enterprise. You have my support.

The battle had already started as the Azur Lane watches from the distance.

Meanwhile....

Oriskany, along with ???, Helena META, Hiryuu META, Ember and Ash went to their recent location.

Oriskany: I knew it, they're here.

Helena META: The battleship you talked about?

Oriskany: There's no mistake, they're here. the details are all true, even if The Orochi sunk, those battleship going to obliterate them all. I have to.

Ember: How strong are they in your world?

Oriskany: They maybe sunk in my world, but never underestimated their 18.1 Inch guns. THAT is the biggest caliber ever built in history.

???: Troublesome.

Oriskany: It is, This is why I need to stop them at once before they got absolutely eliminated.

"I. WILL. DEFEAT. THEM."