I've Got An Elastic Heart

Sometimes I over think like ALOT and I end up breaking down like we have school tomorrow I am over thinking the kiss what will happen did it mean something to him but I won't know until he does something I wake up and get ready I change (pic on the side or top with and NCA jacket) do my make up and decide on a granola bar and a red Gatorade . I walk out to my car to see the boys this is my first Time going back after a little bit of home school which I can do again if I want  years let's hope it doesn't turn out like bullies and bitches like really stereotypical of highschool.I arrive at the school and get dirty glares I look for the boys and see them staring at me I yelled " hey  guys can I have my face back now if your done staring" I walk away to my locker and get tripped right in front of it by Hayes and I knew he could see the disappointing look in my eyes but he didn't flinch not even once its lime his walls are to high up for his true self to get a glimsp of what he is doing I started a panic attack and I saw fear all around in the boys in teachers and in the passing kids faces I pulled out my phone and turned on Elastic heart by sia and sang  "let's be clear I trust no one and I wanted it I wanted it so bad but i've got an elastic geart " singing along with my favorite calming parts I ran to the bathroom and stared at the past in my body perfeably my wrist and thought ' what did I do to them '