The Great And Powerful Strawbooty

"Strawbooty " that's the nick name I made for my boyfriend Sam he has a nice butt and I tell him that alot and people say we have a weird relationship we look at each other and at the same time yell "DAMN BAE" Ya so if that doesn't explain us I don't have another way.me and Sam have been together for 2 years now and I'm going to his house to make him dinner and I have tickets for the kalin and Myles concert I know he loves them so I decided to give them as a 2 year anniversary gift .as I walk up the stair I here something I would never want hear in my life moaning from his bedroom so I grab a quick look at the bedroom yep that was him and the old school slut Paris .I had a wicked idea .literally.I grabbed the squirt bottle and filled it with hot oil .ya I'm that evil .but I didn't make it hot enough to damage them I walked up to the room and opened the door "beep beep mother fuckers" I said and squirted them with the semi-hot oil I won't take shit I have been through to much just to be stopped by some idiotic now ex and a slut hell no I walk away and go to the boys house I through the tickets at them ." you guys will have to work hard but your forgiven I had to I guess realize who needed to be out of my life .Sam had a rude awakening "I went on to explain and we skated and ate all day . then I went home and slept after a shower.
Her outfit above