Hunny Relax

"We Hit" I screamed earning a couple of stares from the other teams..... Scared looks. Now we just have to hit day two ; that's when all of Eddie and or by stress from the comp comes out either in rage or in happy screams. Either way they are scary as shit.' he walks away the Sun Goes Down he takes a day but I'm grown and  in your way in your blue shade my tears dry on their own' I sing while I am going down the hall I guess I didn't check to look I just felt the need to sing but the door of the elevator opened and it was super awkward really quick because they of course arrived at the very moment my song ended.I got my running shorts a sports bra and some Nike running shoes and my headphone and went down to the gym.I put in my headphones and turned on 'tears dry on their own' by Amy Winehouse and start sprinting I sung the chorus and stopped when I turned to get off and realized all of the boys were in the room I shrugged it off and went to the weights and started lifting the boys came over and started to lift while looking at the crazy amount of weight I was lifting. I had brought my swim suit down so I went to the bathroom and got changed and walked out all eyes are on me I go over to the pool and just walk in and relax. They have hidden speakers in the pool room I reserved it for 2hours for myself I plug in my phone and play medicine for the people 'Aloha Ke Akua' and started to meditate "come to teach come to be taught come in the lightness in the image of god " rang through my head as I relax.     "Hunny you relax Mmmmhhhh" only that voice could belong to Taylor " uggh I was shut the fuck up and let me drown in the music" I say that calm that's the calmest tone I've ever used with one of the boys " can I join " he asks I smile "you really want to " "ya" he grins. He gets in and for the rest of the time was peaceful quiet letting nhako bear take my spirts over and not having any cares. Me and Taylor get out he looks me in the eye and says something my ears never thought they would hear " I had fun let's do it again just me and you. " we went upstairs and got dressed in PJs and cuddled until we both fell asleep a framilier pair of lips attach to my cheek this time I know it was Taylor I just cuddeled closer and fell asleep.