No Worries

Life is stressful some days more than others but nothing a little music and friends can't help with I was feeling you know lazy and just all around. Hungry ( oh wait that's everyday) I decided enough let's go do some crazy shit.I called Maddie and we agreed to go to the store I got blonde hair diy and pastel pink highlight diy then I actually went through with it u got a rolling Stone crop top with acid washed shorts I threw my hair up and put on my tie dyed converse and went to the carnival.we won big elephant stuffed animals and went on a rollercoaster.as the sun started setting I felt stunned I haven't had this much fun in a while. I remember what my mom use to say to me." If you think about what other people want you to be to much you will start to forget the little girl you started as and as you become what everyone else wants your real self will start to vanish." As we were loading in to the Farris wheel I saw the boys they gaped at me and I flipped them off .they angerly stormed towards me I didn't even flinch Hayes got super close like an inch away from my face  I back handed him and he knew exactly what it was for I turned away and walked away like it was nothing I went on for the rest of the time and went back to my house I invited my two friends Dallas and Mackenzie over to be honest I liked Mackenzie so we had them sleep over my mom wasn't home tonight so we went outback with wood and started a fire we and as in we I mean me and Mackenzie and Maddie and Dallas were cuddling and I knew it because I felt the burning stare that the boys were watching I look up to MacKenzie and we smile he leans down and I lean up .we kissed. And it felt better than Hayes like way better .now this is how life. Is supposed to be.No Worries.