Bad neighbors

Gabi's POV

It was Friday morning 8:50 and I'm still in bed thank god for home schooling I heard the boys in their backyard doing something irresponsible I poke my head out the window to see them down in their pool doing crazy tricks " ha I could do better"  I said to myself I grabbed my computer and started a half an hour of math the worst class get it done first  then I go downstairs to stretch and eat breakfast then I run upstairs do a quick hour of English and got on my bathing suit and went out to the pool I was doing back layouts twists and front/back handsprings into the pool I called up Maddie and invited her over she is here in 5 minutes top and we start tumbling in to the water that's when I realize eyes on us so I turned around to find Shawn and Cameron and Hayes and Nash looking at us like we are some kind of princess we shake it off ( shake it off shake it off ~taylor swift)  and continue tumbling. Outside in my back yard I have a pool a tumbling trampoline and mats with tents covering them to make a little cheer hut with all of my cheer pictures it's my cheer hideaway. Me and Maddie go inside get into our Nike pros Nike free runs hair up in a pony tail Nike sports bra and our worlds shirts and got ready to start tumbling and jump training ab workouts and conditioning we had practice tonight so we didn't do a lot of everything. We went up stairs got changed into practice wear our smoed bows and wore no shoes and got into the car the boys were also loading into their car to go to practice we made it there 5 minutes before the boys and I was putting a bow in my hair when the boys walk in and look at me in confusion were they seriously confused at the reason I'm putting a bow in my hair  god they need to know cheerleading before they can try to be some.