Pay Backs A Bitch The Start Of Hell

Damn .Damn. Damn
But then I relized why I moved and started to pish everything out of my head trying to be strong is hard when your life is the technically a lie already . I walk into my house and I hear everything go silent the house went from a 10 to a 2 in like 2.5 seconds. They weren't expecting me to be honest I didn't move to get away from them. My patents sent me to live in Rehab so that I could get better and I am but they didn't know I was coming I surprised them. They come and look at the door way not knowing what to expect and when they saw me the ran to hug me with tears in their eyes. See the boys had no idea why I moved so if they ask me why I will make them feel like complete shit .paybacks a bitch.
Later that night
I'm up in my room and I'm bored as hell seriously I thought it was boring in Arizona ......Hahaha actually no i  have gone so many places and had so much fun not only that where they have me staying right across the street there is a cold stone , chipotle, and krispy creme donuts and right down the road is Starbucks like I have the perfect life down there I have a boyfriend his name is Mackenzie and wow he is perfect .I look over to the familiar window and smile no one is there. Hahaha sike no Cameron and Hayes are in there but then I get a text its from an random person it was a picture of Mackenzie kissing Andrea OK so my best friend and boyfriends are done.cut off .donezo .I didn't even realize I was crying but I let it all out I see the boys watching me . I stand up wipe my tears and walk down stairs to tell my mom that I want to move back.

Hey guys I will update a lot more but favorite and add to your reading list I'm thinking about a sequal tell me what you think it should be about and the pic is gabi when she's in Cali again bye babes