Belong to Each Other by YoungLadyKei

The Caporegime of Cassano Famiglia was an invincible and vicious man. He was an intelligent and sharp-witted mafia boss. No one can outsmart the wise Capo. A lot of Italian Mafia were being careful on the Cassano Famiglia; they were afraid to become a fertilizer on a wide grape vineyard of the said famiglia. Thank goodness, the Cassano Famiglia stayed low after the war that was waged by the Gambino Famiglia. Of course, the latter was defeated by the former; it was the expected ending by the expectators.

Especially that the Gambino Famiglia made the Caporegime of Cassano Famiglia enraged. The reason for his anger was not yet discovered by the other Famiglias but rumor has it that the Gambino Famiglia involved and threatened a woman from the Cassano Famiglia. So, who was the woman? The rumor became the talk of the underworld, a lot of mafioso had different bets on who was the woman that became the root of the Cassano Famiglia Caporegime's wrath.

The majority says that it was the unknown Queen of the Cassano Famiglia. The godmother; the woman who stands by Capo's side. Because of that, a lot of mafioso became interested in the woman and decided to dig up some information but a lot of them failed. Some decided to stop digging for information; some dug their own grave; and some became a fertilizer to the grape vineyard.

Currently, the Cassano Famiglia is staying on an island and they were silent for a while. The island, which was named Pagliuzza, became their domain. No one can enter the island except for the Cassano Famiglia. There was an incident when someone tried to infiltrate the said island, but his attempt failed and he was now six feet under the ground. He failed to infiltrate the island and he failed to come back to his home.

Vincenzo Cassano was sitting on a royal purple sofa, his left hand was rubbing his temple while his right hand held the .44 Remington Magnum pistol he just used earlier. His right hand has bloodstains, indicating that he just finished someone off. Luca was standing in front of him, his hands were both on his side. He gulped when he saw Capo tightened his hold on the gun's grip.

"Dov'è lei?" Vincenzo asked in a low voice. Luca bowed his head, as a sign of submission.

"Mi dispiace, Capo. We didn't notice her escaping. We just saw the note on her bed telling that she will go back to Korea," Luca answered.

"Cazzo!-I told you that you should keep an eye on her. That woman-" Vincenzo can't help but sigh. He just came back from his gruesome work and he was expecting that that certain woman will just stay in the villa just like what he said. But he expected a lot from her when he knew how stubborn she was.

"Look for-"

He was interrupted when the door of his office suddenly burst open and someone came in.

"Bonjour! Bonjour-Oh, are you still busy?" The woman they were looking for, smiled and walked towards them. She was wearing a pastel pink suit and pants and underneath was a creamy satin top. She was carrying her Gancini top-handle bag of Salvatore Ferragamo that was given to her by Vincenzo Cassano. She was smiling brightly; it seemed like she was in a good mood. She looked at Luca and she waved her hand which Luca answered with a small smile.

"You can go," Vincenzo Cassano said to Luca but his gaze was focused on Hong Cha-young. Hong Cha-young encouragingly nodded towards Luca and for the second time, she waved her hand to him, saying her goodbye.

"Sì, Capo," Luca politely said. Once again, he smiled at Hong Cha-young and the latter just nodded her head. Luca walked outside of the room and he closed the door after he came out.

"Addioooo~" Hong Cha-young playfully said. Then she looked at Vincenzo Cassano.

Vincenzo was looking at her sternly. The whole room was enveloped with an awkward and heavy silence. It was awkward because Hong Cha-young was still smiling from ear to ear while Vincenzo Cassano's face was stern. Hong Cha-young liked the way Vincenzo was sitting comfortably on the sofa she personally chose but it was not the right time to admire him because she was currently in a difficult situation.