33/answer

"i'm so glad you're here now. i don't know how we went so long without seeing each other sometimes. now i've seen you everyday for weeks and it better not change" gus half slurred to me while trying to hold himself up against the wall next to me. "baby how high are you?" i asked, turning the light on a little brighter to look at his eyes. "a lot high" he said. "oh dear" i said, brushing his hair out of his face. 

"you want some?" gus asked, pulling out a little bag of pills. "i looked at them for a minute, debating. "fuck it" i said. "molly" he said, placing it in my hand. i swallowed the pill, waiting to feel something. "here" gus said, sticking a joint between my lips and lighting it for me. "thanks" i said, taking a couple drags off of it.

"how you feel baby?" gus asked, "i feel great" i said, my body felt oddly warm and my head was euphoric. "good. love you" he said, struggling to grab my arm to pull me onto his lap. "you look good" i said, struggling to sit up straight on my own. "you look better" he said. i leaned into him as he pressed his lips against my neck, whatever was in the pill had made me a thousand times more sensitive to his touch.

"you still feeling okay? i know it's your first time on molly" he asked. "yeah still feel great" i said. "good" he giggled a little. "what do you wanna do?" gus asked. "you" i smirked. he picked me up off his lap, putting me down onto my back. he held himself over me, barely able to keep his weight off of me. "you wanna go to the bed?" i asked, noticing his struggling. "yeah" he said, he grabbed my hand and took me back to our room. i stumbled along behind him.

gus pushed me back onto the mattress, crawling on top of me. he didn't break our kiss as he took off my shorts and shirt. i'd never experienced anything like this before, i felt like i could still see him with my eyes closed and his touch lingered much longer after he moved his hands. "you okay baby?" he kept asking me that. "i'm good. really" i said, which probably came out way more slurred than it sounded in my head.

"you thought about my offer from before?" gus asked. "i don't know yet. not the time to talk about it" i said, pulling his shirt over his head trying to get him back on track. my head was spinning but i knew what i wanted. "what's got you so worked up?" he asked, it was easy to tell it was more of a rhetorical question as he smirked and placed his hand under my back, slightly elevating my hips.

"good?" he asked, breathing heavily. "yeah" i panted, anchoring myself off of him, leaving 10 red scratches down the length of his spine. his chain hung just over my line of vision, mindlessly staring at his tattoos while he was over me. "you're so pretty baby" he said, rubbing his thumb over my lip then gently caressing my cheek. i just grinned, struggling to find any words at the moment.

gus flunked down heavily next to me on the bed, his chest clammy against my back. "drink that water on the table or you're gonna feel like shit in the morning" he advised me, pointing to the bottle. "okay" i said, reaching for it. "good girl" he told me, leaning over me to place a kiss on my forehead. "i love you" i told him. "i love you" he said, wrapping an arm around me.

"babe i think i have an answer for you" i said. i loved him and had thought about what he had said. he made me happy and school didn't. as long as layla stayed in her lane i didn't foresee any problems, i had decided to agree to his offer. maybe i was just high but it seemed like the right choice. " babe?" i asked, waiting for a reply. i turned to see him passed out, fast asleep beside me. i shook my head at him, i guess i'd tell him tomorrow.