SHIT AND STUFF

"Grace, wake up." I hear Adams soothing voice say. I open my eyes.

"Morning baby." He says. I remember last night and squeeze my eyes shut, trying not to remember. Maybe if I close my eyes tight enough the memory will vanish...

"Grace, baby, please don't start freaking out." Adams worried voice brings me back to reality. So much for it vanishing...damn.

"Please gracie." He says, wrapping his arms around me tighter. I open my eyes. His amazing blue eyes are clouded with worry.

"I'm okay." I say. He kisses my forehead.

"Come on, the guys are really worried about you." He says. I get up and change into jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I brush my hair and put it into a messy bun and follow Adam downstairs. Its silent when we walk into the living room. I sit on the couch next to Jay. Nobody speaks for a short while, then, Alex finally breaks the silence.

"Who the hell was that?" He asks. I suck in a breath.

"My ex." I say.

"Nice ex you got there, real charming guy." Jamie says. I just stare down at the floor.

"Grace, he won't come after you again. He was an idiot for trying while there was six dudes in the house." Max says. I nod, but still don't say anything.

"I hate depressing things." Jay says.

"Lets go get lunch." Adam says. He grabs my hand and lifts me up, and smiles at me. I give him a slight smile back. We all pile into the cars and drive to a small pizza place (we really like pizza okay?) and park the cars. I climb out and Adam grabs my hand. I smile.

"I love you baby." He says.

"Love you too." I say. He smiles and we walk inside. As we enter the pizza place, I see the waitress from the last place.

"Wasn't she at the last pizza place we stopped at?" Jay says. I nod.

"Oh yeah, she's the one who got fired for flirting with to many guys while on the job." James says. I sigh and we go sit at a table.

"How may I help you sweetie?" She runs over imediatly to take our orders.

"Just water for us all please." Jay says. He smiles and she scowls.

"Is that it?" She asks.

"Can we get two cheese pizzas please?" I ask. Once again, she glares at me.

"Sure." She says, her teeth clenched tightly. She walks away and Adam wraps his arm around my waist. When our food and drinks come, we talk and laugh and tell funny stories. When we finished, the waitress, once again, flirts with Adam.

"So, I realised you never called me. I figured you lost my number, so I wrote it down here for you just in case." She says, handing him a piece of paper. Adam glares at her and stands up.

"I never called you because I'm in a fucking relationship and my girlfriend is right here, so if you could please stop flirting that would be great." He hisses. She looks at me.

"Why don't you let the big girls have the big boys sweetie, you can go back to the kids table." She says. I feel myself getting sick to my stomach and I get up.

"Im leaving. I'll see you guys at the house." I say, walking away. Adam follows me.

"Grace wait." He says, grabbing my arm and pulling me back against him.

"Adam she-" i start, but he cuts me off my pressing his lips to mine. I freeze, and the world slows down a bit. I hear the waitress shriek, but I don't care. Adam puts his hands on my waist and I close my eyes. He pulls away, and for a moment I want to pull him back in and keep kissing him, but I don't.

"See, please don't be jealous baby. I love you, not her." He says, resting his forehead against mine.

"Okay." I say. He grabs my hand and we pay and head to the cars. I get in next to Adam and rest my head on his shoulder. After about five minutes, I'm out like a light.