Going Home Part Two

"Grace wake up." I hear Adam's sweet and calming voice say.

"Ehhhhh." I say, opening my eyes. He laughs.

"Come on, we have to get on the plane." He say's, grabbing my hand. I unbuckle myself and get out of the car. I follow the guys and we get on the plane, me, of course, sitting next to Adam.

"Hey baby?" He asks, looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Can I ask you something?" He gets this worried expression on his face, like he's nervous about something.

"Of course." I say, grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"You know I love you right?" He says. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too." I say. He lets out a long sigh.

"Good." He rests his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired." I say.

"Me too." He agrees. I rest my head on his and close my eyes.

"Miss, the plane is about to land." A flight attendent wakes me. I wake Adam.

"Adam, the plane's landing." I say. He groans.

"Adam." I say, poking his nose. He opens his eyes.

"Five more minutes." He whines.

"We don't have five minutes now wake up." I say. He sighs.

"Fineee." He whines again. When we land we grab our shit and get off the plane, everyone tired as hell.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Like, midnight." Jay says. I groan.

"I want sleeepppp." I say.

"Don't we all." Alex says.

"Come on, my mom will pick us all up. Jay, your car is still parked at my place so you can drive these bozo's home." Adam says.

"What about me?" I ask. I take out my phone to call my aunt.

"I'll call my aunt." I say. He stops me.

"Nope, your staying at my place, I already texted your aunt and my mom." He says.

"Okay." I say. We all pile into the car and drive to Adam's house. I say goodbye to the guys before following Adam into his house.

"Hi kids." Megan greets us at the door.

"Hey mom." Adam says.

"Hey Megan." I say, waving at her. She smiles.

"HI sweetie." She says.

"We're going downstairs now." Adam says. I follow him, flopping on his bed.

"Goodnight baby." I say. He flops down next to me.

"But your not even in your pjs yet." He says. I groan. I get up and go into the bathroom to change.

"Better?" I say when I finish and go back into his room, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Much." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulls me tightly against him, and we lie cuddled together on the bed.

"Hey baby?" He says, breaking the silence in the almost pitch-black room.

"Yeah?" I say tiredly.

"I love you." He says, cuddling against me even more.

"I love you too." I say. And with that, I fall asleep.

Graces POV:

I wake up the next day still wrapped in Adams arms, although he's fully dressed in jeans and all that stuff. And he's awake.

"Afternoon baby." He says. I look at the clock. 2:00 pm.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask.

"I didn't want to wake you, you were so tired last night." He says. I snuggle against him.

"Plus your really adorable when your sleeping." He says. I smile. I get up and get dressed.

"We have school tomorrow correct?" I say. He nods.

"Ugh." I say. He smiles.

"WHy, don't want to deal with the oh-so-terrifying Ally?" He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No I just don't want to go back to school." I say. He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Well we have too. School is almost out anyways." He say's, and I nod. I follow him upstairs where I eat a piece of toast.

"Your Aunt is expecting you home by four." Megan says, and I nod.

"Okay." I say, walking over to my suitcase I had left at the top of the basement stairs.

"Can you drive me home right now?" I ask, looking at Adam. He nods and I say goodbye to Megan before following Adam to the car. He drives me home and walks me to the front steps.

"Bye." I say, hugging him. I pull away and turn to go inside, but he stops me.

"Baby?" He says. I turn to him.

"Yeah?" I say, but before I get a chance to process what's happening he leans in and kisses me. I feel butterflies in my stomach and fireworks in my brain.

"Your so beautiful." He says when he pulls back. I smile.

"I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow." I say. I walk into the house.

"I'm home!" I yell. Aunt Diane walks downstairs.

"Hi sweetie. How was it?" She asks. I shrug.

"Pretty fun actually." I say. She nods.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and sleep cause I'm exausted." I say. She nods.

"Okay." She says. I go upstairs and flop on my bed. I change back into pajama's and climb into bed. My phone rings.

"Hey Jay." I say, answering it.

"Sup." His sort of raspy-deep voice says over the phone.

"Lying in my bed about to sleep cause I'm tired as fuck. You?" I say.

"Talking to you." He says.

"Ima go sleep now. Bye." I say.

"Bye." He says, hanging up. I close my eyes until I fall asleep.