Scars and bruises

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I say tiredly.
"Hey. It's jay. I'll be over in half an hour to pick you up." Jays voice says.
"K." I say. He hangs up and I climb out of bed. Grabbing a pair of jeans and an old falling in reverse t shirt I throw my hair into a messy bun and grab my bag and phone. Going outside I sit on the lawn and wait for jay. He pulls up.
"Hey." I say, climbing into the car.
"Hey grace." He says. We drive to school.
"Hey grace." Max says, walking up behind me.
"Hi. Have you seen adam?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Sorry." He says. I shrug.
"It's fine." I say. He smiles. I smile back. I walk into the cafeteria. Everyone turns to me.
"Why are they all looking at me?" I ask. Jay shrugs. He walks ahead. I do too. Some people are crowded around a table. They all move out of the way. I see Adam, with ally.
"Adam?" I say, walking up to him. He turns to me.
"What do you want." He says.
"What's going on?" I ask, suddenly very worried.
"What's going on is, you cheated on adam with cam." Ally says.
"W-what?" I stutter. Adam looks at me with a look of anger.
"I can't believe this. I defended you! I loved you!" He yells.
"Adam please-" I start.
"Just get away!" He says.
"GO!" He yells. I flinch. I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I turn and run. Jay grabs my arm.
"Let go!" I yell. I yank my arm out of his grasp and run out of the school. I feel the tears streaming down my face.

Jays pov:

I see grace run out of the school. I turn back to adam.
"What the hell was that?!" I yell.
"She cheated on me." He hisses. I look at ally, who has a smug little smirk on her face.
"You little bitch." I say. She looks at me.
"Don't you dare call my girlfriend a little bitch." Adam says.
"Girlfriend?" I say.
"That was your girlfriend!" I yell.
"Not anymore." He says.
"To bad. You just lost a pretty damn good girl." I say. I look at ally.
"I swear to god ally this is the last fucking time I will let you hurt grace. You stole cam from her and now adam and I'm not letting you steal anyone else from her. You made that girls life hell. She cut because of you. She cried herself to sleep every night because of you." I say. I turn to adam.
"And adam, I hope you come to your senses. You just lost the most beautiful, kind, loyal, amazing girl there is in this damn school." I say.
"She's a slut." Ally says.
"Your the slut." Max says.
"I agree with jay, you just lost a great girl. You have no clue what happened last year adam." Jamie says, stepping up beside Max.
"She cheated on cam." Adam says.
"Cam, cheated on her. With ally. Then told the whole school the complete opposite so she'd have to deal with it." James says, coming out of the crowd.
"I'm going to go find grace." I hiss, before running out the door.
"Grace!!" I yell. I run all around campus looking for her. Finally I decide to try looking at her house. Before I'm about to leave, adam comes out.
"Jay." He says.
"What." I hiss.
"Where's grace." He says. I'm about to answer when my phone goes off. I answer.
"Hello?" I say.
"Jay?" I hear graces voice.
"Grace! We're are you?" I say.
"I just wanted to say goodbye. So...goodbye jay." I hear her tiny, cracking voice over the phone.
"Grace what are you-" I start. She hangs up.
"Fuck." I say.
"What?" Adam asks.
"She's trying to kill herself." I say. He takes off in a run. I follow. We run to my car and climb in.

Graces pov:

I sit on my bed, crying. My aunt left for the night. I look at the picture of me and adam on my side table. I grab it and throw it at the wall. It shatters, and glass goes everywhere. I feel tears running down my face. I get up and look for my gun, a hand gun, in my closet set. Taking it out I cock it and put it to my head. I look at myself in the mirror. I close my eyes, and a single tear falls from my eye.
"Goodbye." I whisper.