Prologue

Hi. My name is Grace. I have plenty of friends, but one true bestfriend. And an amazing boyfriend. We've been dating three years now, ever since freshmen year. I'm a junior. The last day of school is tomorrow. I had everything a junior going on senior could want. Little did I know, I was about to lose it all.

"Grace come on!" My Bestfriend, Ally, yells. I laugh and follow her down the hallway.m

"Grace, can I talk to you?" My boyfriend, Jason, asks.

"Sure." I say.

I follow him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I..um..." He says.

"Yeah?" I ask, taking his hand. He pulls away.

"I think we should break up. It's not you, it's me. I'm just not into you anymore." He says. My heart stops. I feel the room spin around me.

"I'm sorry." He says. He turns and walks off. His words ring in my head. I stand there, for twenty minutes, trying to process what had happened. When I finally regain my senses, at least the sense to walk, I slowly walk towards the front of the school. I walk out of the school, and stand in front.

"I'm so glad we can finally be together baby!" I hear ally say. I turn, and see her, with her arms wrapped around his neck. And who is this he you might ask? None other than Cameron.

"Ally? Cameron?" I say. They pull away.

"Oh..hey." Ally says. Cameron wraps his arm around her waist.

"Listen grace. Your a nice girl and all, but it's time I moved on. And ally is the perfect girl to move on to." He says, smiling. She looks up at him, then back at me. Her eyes give me the 'I'm sorry' look. I don't buy it. I take off at a sprint, down the school driveway and through the parking lot. I run down the road.

"Grace?" A friend of mine says. I keep running. I feel hot tears in the back of my throat, and tears streaming down my face. I can barely breathe, but I don't care. I just want to run. I run all the way home and collapse on my bed. I lie there for hours, staring at the ceiling. I feel my heart shatter, and crumble to pieces.

The next day, I get up. I sigh and get dressed. I look at my shoulder length brown hair. My deep blue eyes. I scream in frustration. I grab my bag and go downstairs.

"Have a good day at school honey." My aunt says. Oh yeah. I live with my aunt. My parents died when I was six. She took me in.

"Not possible." I mutter. I walk out the door and walk to school. When I get there, everyone looks at me. I raise my eyebrows.

"What?" I say. A girl snickers, and whispers something to her friend. I sigh. I walk to class. When I sit down at my table of usual friends, they all get up and leave.

"Marisa?" I say, grabbing her arm. She freezes.

"What." She snaps.

"Why won't anyone talk to me? Why are they all laughing at me?" I ask. She glares.

"You know why, you bitch." She says. I give her a confused look. She yanks her arm out of my grasp, and stalk off to another table. The teacher walks in. I raise my hand.

"Yes miss Hollister?" She says. Even she gives me a slight glare. I gulp.

"May I use the bathroom?" I ask. She sighs.

"Quickly." She says. I get up and walk out of the classroom, and I to the bathroom. Two girls, glare at me as I walk in.

"Loser." One says. I ignore them and look at my phone. One new notification. I tap it, and Facebook pops up. It's a status. Cameron's, status. I read it.

I'm sorry to say, but my now ex girlfriend, grace Hollister, cheated on me. And when I confronted her about it, she denied it. The only reason I'm still here at all, is because of ally. Her now ex bestfriend. I told ally and she comforted me. Talked me out of suicide. Thank you als, I don't know what I'd do without you <3

I feel tears on my face. The entire school must of seen it. Everyone must of seen it.