・━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❞

We need, in every community, a group of troublemakers

We need, in every community, a group of troublemakers. Our power is in our ability to make things unworkable. The only weapon we have is our body. And we need to tuck them in places so the wheels don't turn.
~Bayard Austin

Our community has something very special that we want all of wattpad to experience with us! The Gemme Community brings to you the Tyrell Awards with the primary goal of recognizing and appreciating writers with their books written in positive representation of stories of LGBTQ+ characters.

Pride Month. It comprises two words, but when one chooses to dive more deeply, it actually means a lot. In the month of June, pride month commemorates years of struggles fighting for the rights and equal justice for the members of the LGBTQ+ community.

So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me.
~Tim Cook

Be proud of whoever you are. Being a part of the LGBTQ+ doesn't mean that you are different, you are unique! And our awards are for all those people who wrote books for these amazing people! These books who need recognition for writing about the LGBTQ+ are always welcome to the Tyrell Awards (psst, only till the awards are open) When you know that there's much more than just writing and winning, it is taking part. You take part, you get prizes too. Special categories are also there for the special ones!

They made me feel not afraid to be different. I was blown away by people's bravery, courage and outspokenness, and...not bowing down to fear. That, in turn, inspired me.
~Madonna

The awards never came suddenly, but with the hard work and dedication of the Gemme Community. We appreciate everyone, of every gender, sexuality and age. What are you waiting for, then? Go check out how it works, the rules and prizes and fill in the form now!

P.S : Everyone can enter, even if your book isn't LGBTQ+ 

S : Everyone can enter, even if your book isn't LGBTQ+