・❥・┆𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Thank you so much for participating! We wish you all the best

Thank you so much for participating! We wish you all the best. Amazing entries! 
- Aanika (xx-ni-kx) 

1

1. The green gaurdian by CroodsGirl - 7 
It was a great entry. Although, Some of your aesthetics weren't very appealing, such as "John." But amazing aesthetics, the colours were matching very well. The fonts you used weren't very interesting, but the pics were quite aesthetic, Overall, it was an amazing try. 

2. Esoteric Beacon by yaris052018 - 5
Many of the pictures in your aesthetics were cut in the end, The format was really pretty. The colours were good, but the fonts weren't very appealing either. Good try! 

3. Teenage mind by Im_hella_bored - 9.5
These are one of the most aesthetic graphics. The pictures were mind blowing, The colour scheme was amazing! The text and the slogans to describe each character made me love the aesthetics even more. Good job! 

4. Love letter to my scarlet by Anusara12 - 9 
The pictures are so so pretty, i feel like they're all connected to make 1 big pic. The cut-outs are very neat and to be honest, that's one of my favourite fonts. Good job! 

5. Quick Transmigration by TheBlackShadoW22 - 0
I couldn't find your character aesthetics, sorry. 

6. Lizzie Lupin by Broomstick21362 - 5 
The colour scheme wasn't great, Your colours didn't match the other pictures or the effect your aesthetics were giving. The text wasn't very appealing either, but the layout and pics chosen were nice, good try. 

7. Trip with the stranger boys by _wonderstar - 10
This is def my favourite, The colours, they match so perfectly. The layout is just amazing! The slogans as always, are amazing. It was so amazing, good job!! 

8. Margo Fawn & the Contagious Missing by Sasha_Samuel - 8 
I really loved the layout, I liked the pictures, the titles & especially how you made the eye pictures pop out, that was one of the most attractive parts of your graphic, awesome try. 

9. His lacuna by blackue02 - 0 
Couldn't find your book, so sorry. please let me know if it's there, i'll judge it. 

10. Let me find you by sunkissed-girl - 0 
Couldn't find your book, so sorry. please let me know if it's there, i'll judge it. 

WINNERS

1st place : Trip with the stranger boys by _wonderstar
2nd place : Teenage mind by Im_hella_bored
3rd place : Love letter to my scarlet by Anusara12

Thank you so much! <3