・❥・| 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞

Here are the results of the last special category. 

I had a lot of fun reading your stories, meeting your couples and getting to know them. 

In the first place, Hailey and Aelia of Yearning sunshine by Im_hella_bored  (9

In the first place, Hailey and Aelia of Yearning sunshine by Im_hella_bored  (9.5/10)

I loved this cute story and the even cuter pair. They're so adorable. However, I felt that something was missing in-between the chapters as if there should be more chapters or at least longer chapters. That way the characters would connect better and we could get to see exactly how their relationship evolved in chapters 2 and 3. That's the only reason it's not a 10/10. 

In the second place, Alya and Hera of Rainbow love by SaraTatiana5 (8/10)

Alya and Hera were cute but I wanted to know more about their story. It would be nice to add some details about their past and describe their feelings too. 

And in the third place, Tharn and Type of A blissful marriage by meghamylove (7/10)

They had some cute scenes and I liked their personalities. They are a lovely pair but unfortunately, the way the story is written doesn't show their true potential.

Congratulations to the winners. Pm this account to receive your stickers.