・❥・┆𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Hello

Hello.
All the participants had done a wonderful job! I hope the reviews help you out, and this award may be an opportunity for you to improve.

-Apoce

Special Category: Best Cover - /10

1. One Broken Legacy by Charlie-Duke - 8
     Review - The manipulated girl looks really attractive. The font was catchy and pretty. But The author's name seemed to blend into the background because of it's font size and color. It would be better if you increased it and changed the color to something more visible.

2. I Am Innocent by Zarty_Halo - 7
     Review -  I love the whole aura your cover provides, especially that x-x on the eyes of the male, but the size of the title could have been bigger and of the subtitle too. Also it would be better if you changed their places to somewhere a but lower than they are right now, because that would be more symmetrical.

3. Learning Love by Alyza_K - 7
     Review - The cover was beautiful and so were the fonts and the spacing, but it would be better if you chose a more non-conventional background and made the subtitle a bit bigger. Except that it's a lovely, attractive cover.

4. The IMPERFECTS by MrParadox2020 - 6.8
      Review - To be very honest, the cover seems too cluttered. I can barely see what's in the background, not to mention that the font doesn't match the vibe of the cover at all. The title of the book also steals the attention from the author's name which is not desirable. I would suggest a bit more simpler font and a clearer background.

5. The Moon's Wish by _summering_ - 9
     Review - The cover looks fantastic! The font is elegant, the girl on the cover looks attractive and the whole vibe is really catchy. I especially love how you wrote the word 'Moon', it fits the blurb perfectly.