・❥・┆ 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 + 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

«⚘» Firstly, Go follow our community account, TheGemmeCommunity

«⚘» Firstly, Go follow our community account, TheGemmeCommunity. You must follow this account and the assigned judges account later on too.

«⚘» Secondly, Add this to your private reading lists for updates. We want to make sure that whenever we post important announcements / results etc.. you are notified. Add this to your public reading list too, so that others can find this book easily. These steps are mandatory.

«⚘» Give this book a shout out on your message board. We understand switching tabs is hard but you will have to! You can do it either before filling the form or after it! But make sure that you mention it in your form.

«⚘» Respect all participants, judges and your hosts as well! Be kind & friendly. No discrimination, hatred or cursing etc.. will be tolerated.

«⚘» Your book must have at least 5 chapters excluding authors note / prologue / character aesthetics etc.. One book, one genre only. You can enter a maximum of 2 books in these awards. Although, after signing your book up for one genre, you can participate with the same book in any 3 special categories too!

«⚘» We will be having mini contests in between the awards too, for the participants to have fun while the awards are going on! As our theme is "Growing strong" or in other words "LGBTQ+ & pride month" we'd really appreciate each and every one of you to participate in them! Even if you haven't signed up for the main ones, you can participate in the mini contests that will be held!

«⚘» Don't contact your judges, we don't appreciate judges-participants contact while the awards are ongoing! Don't even try to bribe your judges in any way! You must contact any admin / host or the community for any concerns you have. Please respect the judges perspective, hardwork & reviews.

«⚘» We will be mixing up genres, we will have a total of 8 genres & each genre will have a colour that is a part of the LGBTQ pride flag. You can choose the best one in which your book fits in! You can't enter one genre / category / contest more than once.

«⚘» Have patience, we will accept your forms soon! The password you will need for your form is the colour of the genre your book fits in. For example, if your book's main genre is romance. Then, your password will be "Hot pink." You can find the assigned colours for each genre in the "Available Genres" page!

Please do read the how it works page too so that all your doubts are cleared. If you still have more doubts, feel free to ask!

 If you still have more doubts, feel free to ask!

We meet again, people!

So basically, this chapter is all about how the award, AND the mini contests and special category awards will work. Now go grab your seatbelts cause you are in for a ride!

First off, let's make you familiar with the word 'Tyrell'. Tyrell, as you see, means 'growing strong', and this award is celebrating the Tyrell of LGBTQ Pride!

Now, about how it works, Tyrell is gonna have 3 contests in all, yes, 3 hehe.

The 1st is the main genre award, the 2nd is the special category award, and the 3rd is the mini-contests.

Let's start with the main award. Yes, it works like every other main award :toothy grin: Okay okay, I'll get to the point. You just gotta fill the form and we will judge it!

Now about the special categories, we have 1 new category, 'best couple, exclusively for LGBTQ+ couples! And the rest of the categories are welcome for every type of character too, we are, afterall, celebrating the pride month! Again, you fill the form, and we prize your talent!

Next comes the most exciting part! Yes, the mini contests! You know that time when judging begins and you are very bored? Well, mini-contests to the rescue! Yes, these mini-contests will slaughter your boredom to zilch!

But if you DO wanna know more about them, you'll have to enter the main genre award!

What's the catch then? Scroll to the rules! 

P.S : password is hidden :scream:

S : password is hidden :scream: