・❥・┆𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Hello, as promised, we'll start posting the results this week and we'll start with the special categories. 

I'd like to thank you all for your patience and understanding, and I'd like to remind you that this is one of the many awards. Therefore, don't feel disheartened if you don't win. 

~Cassie

Throne of Dragonix by Baqkns : 8/10

This blurb promises a story full of action, political wars, and warriors. However, the way it's written is a little confusing. There are many new terms that the reader won't comprehend and it looks like you wanted to include a lot of information in three small paragraphs. 

Aragons by earlfangs : 10/10

Your blurb is one of the best blurbs I've read. I can't find any mistakes. It's interesting, and it has the right length.

Learning love by Alyza_K : 5/10

The blurb is short and the story seems very clear, but it's not well-written. There are some grammatical mistakes and some run-on sentences. Also, there are many stories/blurbs with the same pattern (poor, unfortunate girl-cold CEO) which doesn't make this blurb unique. 

Paracosm by paracosmic_being : 9.5/10

Your blurb is beautiful. Each sentence flows nicely and I love the words you chose. 

Murder recipes by Asna_Your_Friend : 7/10

The blurb is full of mystery but I think the first paragraph should have shorter sentences to increase tension. The second paragraph is nice but you should avoid repeating your protagonist's name so often. 

Pieces of peace by empathyberry : 7.5/10

Another well-written blurb. I liked the message but while most of the sentences flowed nicely, there were a couple that didn't sound so natural. It could be a matter of preference. Your blurb is great, nevertheless. 

And the winners are...

1st place: earlfangs

2nd place: paracosmic_being

3rd place: Baqkns

Congratulations! Pm the community's account to receive your sticker.

Take care!