・❥・┆𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Hello

Hello.

Before you see the results, I'd like to say a few words. I enjoyed reading all the prologues, but as per rules, I had to choose one as the winner. Those who could not win, I hope you won't get offended by the results and will consider this as an opportunity to improve.

I couldn't point out every mistake in the reviews, but I did my best to share my opinions and help you improve.

GayuniSH happysnowfeet and yaris052018 did not follow me, thus, according to the rules, there will be a five marks deduction.

Take care and stay happy!

Sending Love,
Zara [Zen_Zara]

Special Category: Best Prologue - ( /10)

The moon's wish by _summering_: 9.3/10

I loved the way you expressed everything. I could imagine every scene in my mind without getting confused. You did excellent work. Keep it up!

Throne of the Dragonix by Baqns: 8.4/10

I liked the way you explained every part and scene. Your way of writing caught my interest. Amazing work.

Prisoner of Wonderland by earlfangs: 7/10

I adored the way you used the power of words and created something magical. Although, at some points, I felt confused. As it is a prologue, in my opinion, it should have been slightly longer so that your readers can get time to understand the plot. Yet, I will say you have a great scope and you did a great job. Keep it up!

King Aden by RowanCarwer: -/10

I am sorry but I didn't find the prologue in your book.