・❥・┆𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Hello

Hello.
All the participants had done a wonderful job! I hope the reviews help you out, and this award may be an opportunity for you to improve.

-Apoce

Special Category: Best Title - /10

1. Expectations with a fall by ronny_ade - 8
   Review: The title has a nice ring to it, because honestly, it speaks the truth about the real world too. It matches the blurb and the mood of the story perfectly and it's kinda unique too.

2. Pieces of peace by empathyberry - 9.8
   Review: The name sounds quirky. Using the homophones 'piece' and 'peace' was really cool. And the title in itself was catchy, short and sweet. Good job there.

3.Murder recipes by Asna_Your_Friend - 8.8
  Review: Murder recipes sounds fantastic not gonna lie. I loved how you did not go for the conventional mystery-thriller titles but instead chose one which will make readers curious.

4. His filthy Lies by - 7
   Review: The title is short, sounds pretty cool and goes well with the blurb. It's catchy and can get readers hooked on.

5. #Exposed by Expressmagic101 - 7.5
   Review: I am gonna be honest, I don't know about others but that '#' got me hooked. I don't really know if it's conventional to use them in titles instead of actually spelling it out like 'hashtag exposed' but eh, that would look really lame. I love your title honestly, because it offers the whole story's vibe.

6. Dreadful Gaze by happysnowfeet - 7
   Review: The title is pretty. And it matches the blurb completely and cover completely. It's quirky and attractive too.

7. Margo fawn and the contagious missing by Sasha_Samuel - 4
   Review: The title sounds nice and is like the ones I would probably see on an Enid Blyton book, but the primary rule while naming a book is that it has to be short. Your title has seven words which is really long.

8.Paracosm by paracosmic_being - 9.5
  Review: That single word speaks tons. 'Paracosm' defines your blurb, book and cover perfectly. I absolutely loved how elegant, simple and sophisticated it sounds.

9. Unconditional Love by StormicWriter - 6.8
   Review: The title is kind of generic and overused, but it matches the theme of your story and the blurb which is pretty cool.

10. The Imperfects by MrParadox2020 - 8.5
    Review: 'The Imperfects' have a nice ring to it. I love how the title matches your blurb and cover and the fact that the title is kind of unconventional.

11. Angel full of flowers by writingjuniper - 8.5
    Review: The title is unique and catchy. Not to mention the fact that it manages to convey the thoughts of the story. It sounds elegant on top of that.

13. Golden pear by Witto150 - 7
    Review: The title matches perfectly with the blurb and the cover. It is short, sweet and to the point which is really necessary for a story.

14. Learning Love by Alyza_K - 7
    Review: The title is conventional and I think I have seen it a few times before. But it fits properly with the blurb and cover of the story and is short and precise.

15. Atomic love by Kritix_love - 8
    Review: The title actually has a nice ring to it. 'Atomic' Love isn't something I have heard a lot of times which was pretty cool of you.

 'Atomic' Love isn't something I have heard a lot of times which was pretty cool of you

Conclusion:-

1st place: Pieces of peace by empathyberry

2nd place: Paracosm by paracosmic_being

3rd place: Murder recipes by Asna_Your_Friend

Congratulations winners, Your prizes will be sent by tomorrow through the community account! <3
Good luck, Take care!