Episode 1- Transfer to another Isekai

第1话-转送到其他异世界
Part 1
第1部
   "My name is Shen Yuan, that is my previous incarnation's name. As for now, my name is Shen Qingqiu. I had reincarnated into a villian character from the novel which called "Proud Immortal Demon Way",  my fate are being killed by main  character- Luo Binghe. Due to my unremitting  hard work, I had successes avoid my death flag and get benefit from bro Bing (Luo Binghe). Bro Bing (Luo Binghe) had became sis Bing (Luo Binghe), he also had feel in love with me who as a villian. Sis Bing (Luo Binghe) had made me become a gay, I love Luo Binghe, I had decided to stay with him." Shen Qingqiu is recall memory about he and Luo Binghe.
  "Master, I have prepared porridge for you." Luo Binghe said, he serve Shen Qingqiu a bowl of porridge which cooked by himself.  "Thank you, Binghe." Shen Qingqiu said. "Its not a problem, I feel proud that I can able to help master." Luo Binghe said. "Binghe, its time for you to go to  Huan Hua Palace to deal with demon races' problems." Shen Qingqiu said. "Master, there no need to go for it, I will let Mobei-jun to settle demon races and Huan Hua Palace's problems. I only want to stay with master." Luo Binghe said. "Binghe, as a demon king, you need to take care of the demon races, you cannot delay your work because of me." Shen Qingqiu said  with grave. "But, I......" Without waiting Luo Binghe finish his word, Shen Qingqiu said: "Don't worry, sec master Yue (Yue Qingyuan) and your master's junior Liu (Liu Qingge) will stay here, I will be fine."
  "Ok..... fine." Luo Binghe said with grievance. "That's right." Shen Qingqiu said. Before leaving, Luo Binghe throw himself into Shen Qingqiu's embrace, he act coquettishly and kiss Shen Qingqiu. "Alright, Binghe, you are adult now, but still act like a spoiled child." Shen Qingqiu said with shy and fondle Luo Binghe's hair.  After act coquettishly, Luo Binghe prepare to leave and said: "Master, I will come back soon." After finish his words, Luo Binghe leave Qing Jing Peak's bamboo house with reluctant. "Recently OOC System didn't send any odd tasks to me. Hurray, it seems that I have fill up all the story lines and doubtful points that haven't write by the author. It seems that its time for me to start wind and water." Shen Qingqiu said proudly. At the same time, OOC System has send a notice: "OOC System had updated, due to the user had fill up all the story lines and doubtful points that haven't written by the author in the "Proud Immortal  Demon Way", congratulation. In order to let user experience more intense and stimulate's story lines, the system will open a new plot and connect other dimensions outside of the "Proud Immortal Demon Way". The system will send more challenges tasks to the user, please look forward to its."
  "What, have new tasks!? Hey system, didn't I had fill up all of the story lines and doubtful points that havens written by the author for this stupid harem novel? Why there have new tasks, hey system, are you having breakdown!? Hey system, answer me!"  Shen Qingqiu asked with question mark. At the same time, a white light suddenly reflect to Shen Qingqiu, when he finally react, he find out that he had transfered from the Qing Jing Peak's bamboo house to a forest.
  "Where am I!? Are you kidding me! Hey system, where do you transfer me!?" Shen Qingqiu asked with panic. "Due to "Proud Immortal Demon Way" had inflence by a thing call Thrid World, so there is a white light appear and transfer  user to another world of dimension. Thrid World is a place which connect many dimension, if you go into Thrid World, you will go to other dimensions. User had been transfered to a world which created by Star King Dragon (Veldanava). The mission is find out a reincarnater who reincarnate into slime,  wish you have a pleasant journey!" OOC System said.
  "我是沈垣,不对那是我前世的名字。现在的我叫沈清秋。我转生成了《狂魔傲仙途》里的反派角色,我原本的命运是被主角-洛冰河杀死。但经过我的不懈努力,我成功地避开死亡flag也成功地抱到冰哥(洛冰河)的大腿。冰哥(洛冰河)变成冰妹(洛冰河),还爱上了身为反派的我。我也被冰妹(洛冰河)给搞歪了,我爱上了洛冰河,我决定陪在他的身边。"沈清秋回想着他与洛冰河的种种回忆。
  "师尊,您的粥弟子已为您准备好了。"洛冰河端出刚准备好的粥并放在沈清秋的面前并说道。"辛苦你了,冰河。"沈清秋说道。"没事,能为师尊效劳是弟子的荣幸。"洛冰河说道。"冰河,时间不早了,你该去幻花宫那里处理魔族的事务。"沈清秋说道。"不必了师尊,魔族和幻花宫的事情就交给漠北君处理。弟子只想待在师尊身边。"洛冰河说道。"冰河身为魔王的你必须顾及整个魔族,不能因为我而耽误了你的工作。"沈清秋严肃地说道。"可是,弟子我......"还没等洛冰河说完,沈清秋便说道:"你放心这里有岳掌门(岳清源)和你的柳师叔(柳清歌),师尊不会有事的。"
  "那......好吧。"洛冰河委屈地说道。"这样才对。"沈清秋说道。临走前,洛冰河扑到沈清秋的怀里撒娇并亲吻沈清秋。"好了,冰河,你都长这么大了还向为师撒娇。"沈清秋羞涩地说道并抚摸洛冰河的头发。洛冰河撒娇完后,便起身准备离开并说道:"师尊,弟子去去就回。"说完后,洛冰河便依依不舍地离开清静峰的竹舍。"最近OOC系统没有发什么奇怪的任务给我。太好了,看来我已经补完所有《狂魔傲仙途》的剧情和作者没有填完的坑。看来现在是我风生水起的时候。"沈清秋得意地说道。就在这时,OOC系统发出通告:"OOC系统已更新,由于用户已把《狂魔傲仙途》的所有剧情和作者没有填完的坑都补完了,可喜可贺。为了能够让用户体验更加紧张又刺激的剧情,系统将开启新的剧情并连接《狂魔傲仙途》以外的次元。系统将发送更具有挑战性的任务给用户,敬请期待。"
  "什么,还有新的任务!?喂系统,我不是已经填完这个智障种马文小说的所有剧情和作者没有填完的坑吗!?怎么还会有新的任务,喂系统,你是不是出故障了!?喂系统,你回答我啊!"沈清秋不解地问道。就在这时,一道白光突然打在沈清秋的身上,当他反应过来时,发现原本身在清静峰竹舍的他突然被转移到一片树林里。
  "这里是哪里啊!?坑爹啊!喂系统,你把我转送到哪里了!?"沈清秋慌张地问道。"由于《狂魔傲仙途》被一个叫三界的东西影响,所以便出现一道白光把用户转送到了其他世界的次元。三界是一种连接着非常多次元的地方,只要进入三界便能去到其他的次元。用户已被转送到了一个由星王龙(维鲁多拿巴)所创造的世界。这次的任务是找到一个转生成史莱姆的转生者,祝用户旅途愉快!"OOC系统说道。

好吧。"洛冰河委屈地说道。"这样才对。"沈清秋说道。临走前,洛冰河扑到沈清秋的怀里撒娇并亲吻沈清秋。"好了,冰河,你都长这么大了还向为师撒娇。"沈清秋羞涩地说道并抚摸洛冰河的头发。洛冰河撒娇完后,便起身准备离开并说道:"师尊,弟子去去就回。"说完后,洛冰河便依依不舍地离开清静峰的竹舍。"最近OOC系统没有发什么奇怪的任务给我。太好了,看来我已经补完所有《狂魔傲仙途》的剧情和作者没有填完的坑。看来现在是我风生水起的时候。"沈清秋得意地说道。就在这时,OOC系统发出通告:"OOC系统已更新,由...