Episode 3- Shen Qingqiu Meet Ariel

第3话-沈清秋见到爱丽儿

Part 4

第4部

"It seems that old elf (Potimas) also make use of the human armies to attack my realm." Ariel said. "Binghe are nearby this area. I need find out Binghe quickly." Shen Qingqiu said. So, Shen Qingqiu and Ariel separate to done their own task.

While Shen Qingqiu is finding Luo Binghe, he find out that the human armies are coming to the direction where he is, he quickly hide himself. "Maybe Kyouya (Wrath) and 'ghost' (Sophia Keren) are nearby this area." A boy with a blue hair said, that boy is hero- Schlain Zagan Analeit. "If I saw 'ghost' (Sophia Keren), I will definitely kill her." Another boy said angrily, that boy is Renxandt Empire's crown prince- Hugo Baint von Renxandt. "It seems that we have separated from Karnatia and others." Schlain said. "Hmph, don't care about others, our goal now are to defeat demon's armies." After Hugo finish his words, he continue go to the direction of the demon realm, Schlian follow him. "Why this two kiddo want to go to the demon realm for intentional feeding? It will be a forebode disaster rather than blessings since they went in with their low level of power. I only need to take care of myself and focus on finding Binghe." Shen Qingqiu thinks. When Hugo and Schlian's back disappear from Shen Qingqiu's view, Shen Qingqiu come out from the shrubbery. "Hugo and Schlain, where are those two children?" Shen Qingqiu suddenly hear a girl's sound. "Holy crap, I can't let the human's armies find out me, I need to hide myself!" Shen Qingqiu thinks. When Shen Qingqiu prepare to hide back to the shrubbery, a elf race's girl point him with an arrow and said: "Who are you? Why you are sneaky at here?"

"Holy crap! Unexpectedly I had been found!" Shen Qingqiu thinks anxiously. "Errm...... errm....... Errhmm, I am a traveler that have involved in this war accidentally. Can miss bring me out of this war?" Shen Qingqiu swindle the girl in nervous and said. "You seem so suspicious." That elf girl said. "Screw it! How I seem suspicious!?" Shen Qingqiu thinks and spit on. "Miss, I really are a normal traveler. If you don't believe me, then I don't know how to explain to you." Shen Qingqiu said. "What is your name?" That elf girl hesitancy for a while and asked. "I am Shen Qingqiu. What can I call you?" Shen Qingqiu said. "I am Filimos Harrifenas, I am elf patriarch's daughter." That elf girl said, she is Potimas' daughter- Filimos Harrifenas. "She is the scientist daughter, the scientist who totally kill me last time. Couldn't that she is similar with her father?" Shen Qingqiu thinks.

"Ah......!!" Suddenly they heard someone's shouting, they saw Hugo and Schlian are chasing by a greater taratect spider from their back. "Hugo! Schlian!" Filimos is shocked and said. "Damn it...... How dare this monster attack me! I want to kill you!" Hugo attack back the greater taratect spider angrily and shout. "Hugo, stay away from the spider taratect! It is dangerous if you stand near it!" Filimos said nervously. "Shut up, Miss Oka (Filimos)! Today I will kill this monster!" Hugo said. "Hugo, Miss Oka (Filimos) are right! Stay away from the spider taratect!" Schlian said. But Hugo ignore Filimos and Schlian's advices and attack the spider taratect in a short distance. As a result, Hugo had been hurt by the spider taratect and spread the spider web on him. Due to the reason of Hugo had provocation the spider taratect, that spider taratect prepare to eat Hugo. "Hugo!" Filimos is shocked by this scene and shout. When Filimos prepare to save Hugo, suddenly there are some leaf attack the spider taratect which prepare to eat Hugo. Shen Qingqiu can't bear to watch Hugo action which are seek for death, Shen Qingqiu finally decide to save Hugo who keep insert death flag on himself. Schlian use this opportunity to cut down the spider web and bring him evacuate. "Go!" Shen Qingqiu said and pull Filimos to evacuate.

"看来那个老妖精(波狄玛斯)也利用那些人类军队来进攻我的领地。"爱丽儿说道。"冰河就在这附近。我的赶快找到冰河。"沈清秋说道。于是,沈清秋便和爱丽儿分开行动。

正当沈清秋在寻找冰河时,他发现人类军队往他的方向过来,他便躲了起来。"京也(拉斯)和'真贞子'(苏菲亚.盖伦)应该就在这附近。"一名蓝色头发的男生说道,那名男生正是勇者-俢雷因.萨刚.亚娜雷德。"要是给我看到'真贞子'(苏菲亚.盖伦),我一定宰了她!"另一名男子愤怒地说道,那名男子正是连克山杜帝国的王太子-由古.邦恩.连克山杜。"我们好像更卡娜迪雅他们走失了。"俢雷因说道。"哼,别管其他人,我们现在主要的目标是打到魔族的军队。"由古说完后,便继续往魔族领地的方向赶去,俢雷因便紧跟着他。"这两个小家伙怎么要去魔族领地那里送人头啊?他们的战斗等级这么低,去那里肯定是凶多吉少。我还是顾好我自己并专心地找冰河。"沈清秋心里想着。等由古和俢雷因的背景消失后,沈清秋才从灌木丛里出来。"由古和俢雷因,那两个孩子跑哪儿去了?"沈清秋突然听到一个女孩的声音。"糟了,不能被人类的军队发现,得赶快躲起来!"沈清秋心里想着。正当沈清秋准备躲会灌木丛里时,一个妖精族的女孩拿着箭指着他并说道:"你是什么人?怎么在这里鬼鬼祟祟的?"

"糟了!竟然被发现了!"沈清秋心急地想着。"那个......那个.......嗯哼,我是个旅人不小心卷进这场战争的中央。不知姑娘可否带小的出去?"沈清秋在情急之下撒了谎并说道。"你看起来很可疑。"那个妖精女孩说道。"我去!我哪里可疑了!?"沈清秋心里吐槽道。"姑娘,我真的是个普通的旅人。既然你不相信,那我也不懂要怎样跟你解释了。"沈清秋说道。"你叫什么名?"那个妖精女孩犹豫了一阵子便问道。"我叫沈清秋。请问我该怎么称呼你?"我叫菲莉梅斯.帕菲纳斯,是妖精族族长的女儿。"那个妖精女孩说道,她正是波狄玛斯的女儿-菲莉梅斯.帕菲纳斯。"她就是那个上次差点杀了我的那个科学家的女儿。她会不会跟她的老爹一样?"沈清秋心里想着。

"啊.......!!"突然听见一个喊叫声,只见由古和俢雷因的身后有一只巨型蜘蛛怪在看着他们。"由古!俢雷因!"菲莉梅斯震惊地说道。"可恶......这怪物竟敢攻击我!看我杀了你!"由古生气地反击蜘蛛怪并喊道。"由古,离蜘蛛怪远点!你站这么靠近那只蜘蛛怪是很危险的!"菲莉梅斯紧张地说道。"闭嘴!小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)!我今天要宰了这只小怪物!"由古说道。"由古,小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)说得对!快点远离那只蜘蛛怪!"俢雷因说道。可由古完全听不进菲莉梅斯和俢雷因的劝说并在近距离的情况下攻击蜘蛛怪。结果由古被蜘蛛怪打飞并在他身上撒上蜘蛛丝。由于由古的这一举动触怒了蜘蛛怪,那只蜘蛛怪准备吃了由古。"由古!"菲莉梅斯被这一幕给吓得不轻并喊道。正当菲莉梅斯准备前去救由古时,突然有几片叶子攻击正准备吃了由古的蜘蛛怪。原来是沈清秋实在看不下去由古要作死的做法,便出手救了这个一直往自己身上插死亡旗子的由古。俢雷因便乘机砍断由古身上的蜘蛛丝并带他撤离。"快走!"沈清秋说道并伸手拉菲莉梅斯并撤离现场。

这怪物竟敢攻击我!看我杀了你!"由古生气地反击蜘蛛怪并喊道。"由古,离蜘蛛怪远点!你站这么靠近那只蜘蛛怪是很危险的!"菲莉梅斯紧张地说道。"闭嘴!小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)!我今天要宰了这只小怪物!"由古说道。"由古,小冈老师(菲莉梅斯)说得对!快点远离那只蜘蛛怪!"俢雷因说道。可由古完全听不进菲莉梅斯和俢雷因的劝说并在近距离的情况下攻击蜘蛛怪。结果由古被蜘蛛怪打飞并在他身上撒上蜘蛛丝。由于由古的这一举动触怒了蜘蛛怪,那只蜘蛛怪准备吃了由古。"由古!"菲莉梅斯被这一幕给吓得不轻并喊道。正当菲莉梅...