Episode 2- Luo Binghe Challenge Octagram

第2话-洛冰河挑战八星魔王

Part 1

第1部

"I have out of energy, let rest first." Shen Qingqiu said. "It seems that we have no choice but to rest." Milim said and sit beside Shen Qingqiu. "This place is very comfortable, it is a place that suitable for sleep." Shen Qingqiu said. "Yes it is, then I will sleep for a while." After finish her words, Milim lean on Shen Qingqiu's shoulder and sleep. "This child even sleep also want to lean on my shoulder, I suddenly feel very tired, I think I will sleep for a while." After finish his words, Shen Qingqiu close his eyes. When Shen Qingqiu open his eyes again, he find out himself inside Qing Jing Peak's bamboo house. "I finally find out you, master." Luo Binghe said. "Binghe, how do I come back to Qing Jing Peak?" Shen Qingqiu ask. "Master, this is a dream that created by me. Master, you suddenly disappeared, I am very worry about you. I afraid that I will can't able to meet master again, so I use a lot of difference methods in order to find out the world which master had been transfer. Master, I miss you." Luo Binghe cry and said. "Binghe, I also miss you." Shen Qingqiu come to Binghe's side, he hugs Binghe and said. "Master......" After finish his words, Luo Binghe kiss Shen Qingqiu's lip deeply and he push Shen Qingqiu to the bed. Both master and discipline having a big war on the bed.

"Binghe, please...... be soft, that's hurt." Shen Qingqiu said with tears. When they end their bed war, Luo Binghe drape cloth over Shen Qingqiu and said: "Master, I will come to take you. But when I was on my way to find master, I was attacked by a vampire who called herself as Octagram. When I finish that vampire, I will greet master immediately. Master, you must wait for me." After finish his words, Binghe leave. "Binghe, where are you now? I will find you immediately, Binghe!" Shen Qingqiu shout and wake himself from the dream.

"What had happen to you, Mr. Shen?" Milim is wake up by Shen Qingqiu's shout and she asked with worry. "Binghe he told me in the dream that he had came to this world. But he had faced some problems, he say that he was attacked by a vampire who called herself as Octagram." Shen Qingqiu said. "A vampire who called herself as Octagram? Oh, I know, that vampire is Luminous Valentine. Maybe she is the ruler of Holy Empire Ruberios." Milim said. "Inmortal Shen, lord Rimuru want you come to his office. Please follow me." Rimuru's primary secretary- Shion come to Shen Qingqiu and Milim's side and said. "Ok." Shen Qingqiu said. Shen Qingqiu and Milim follow Shion go to Rimuru's office. "Qingqiu, my cadres had found the sign of the third world's light appear nearby Holy Empire Ruberios. I will take you to there, so that you can go back to the place which you came from." Rimuru said. "Is...... Is there a demon king who called Luo Binghe appear at there?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "There was a half demon who called Luo Binghe appeared at there, his strength is equal to many of the Octagram. Tempest just receive message from Holy Empire Ruberios which is request for support, their ruler who is also one of the Octagram- Luminous Valentine request me to join force with her in order to defeat Luo Binghe. It seems that the situation at there is terrible, could it be that you know Luo Binghe?" Rimuru asked.

"Luo Binghe is my discipline, he is also a demon king from the world which I belong to. It seems that when he came to this world in order to find me, he had provoked a demon king who called Luminous Valentine accidentally. As Binghe's master, I must go to end the war between he and Luminous immediately." Shen Qingqiu said. "If that so, let me bring you to the Luminous' place." Milim said. After finish her words, she pick up Shen Qingqiu and jump out from the window and fly to the sky. "Hey, please wait, Milim!" Rimuru shouted. "Milim, why you do this for me?" Shen Qingqiu asked.

"我没力气了,先休息一下。"沈清秋说道。"没办法了,那我们先休息一下。"米莉姆说道便坐在沈清秋的旁边。"这个地方很舒服,是适合睡觉的地方。"沈清秋说道。"说得也是,那我先小睡一会儿。"说完米莉姆便靠在沈清秋的肩膀上呼呼大睡。"这孩子真是的,睡觉也要靠在我的肩膀上,我突然感觉特别困,还是先小睡一会儿吧。"说完后,沈清秋便闭上双眼。当沈清秋再次睁开眼睛时,发现自己身处在清静峰的竹舍里。"弟子终于找到你了,师尊。"洛冰河说道。"冰河,我是怎么回到清静峰?"沈清秋问道。"师尊,这是弟子制造的梦境。师尊,你突然不见让弟子非常的担心。弟子害怕以后再也见不到师尊,所以用尽各种方法才寻找师尊被转送的世界。师尊,弟子很想你。"洛冰河哭着说道。"冰河,为师也很想你。"沈清秋便来到洛冰河身边,抱住洛冰河并说道。"师尊......"说完后,洛冰河便深情地吻了沈清秋的唇并把沈清秋推到床上。师徒二人在床上搞起了激烈的战争。

"冰河,请......轻点,为师很痛。"沈清秋流着泪说道。当两人的床战结束后,洛冰河把衣服披在沈清秋的身上并说道:"师尊,弟子会来接你。不过,弟子在找师尊的路上被一个自称是八星魔王的吸血鬼给袭击。待弟子解决掉那只吸血鬼后,就会马上去迎接师尊。师尊,你一定要等我。"说完后,洛冰河便起身离开。"冰河,你到底在哪里?为师马上去找你,冰河!"沈清秋喊道并从梦境中醒过来。

"你怎么了,沈老师?"米莉姆被沈清秋的喊叫声给吵醒并担心地问道。"冰河他托梦给我给我说他已经来到了这个世界。不过,他遇到了一些麻烦,他说有一个自称是八星魔王的吸血鬼攻击他。"沈清秋说道。"自称是八星魔王的吸血鬼?哦,我知道了,那只吸血鬼叫露米纳斯.瓦伦泰。她好像是神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯的领导人。"米莉姆说道。"沈仙师,利姆鲁大人要你现在去他的办公室。请随我来。"利姆鲁的第一秘书-紫苑往沈清秋和米莉姆的方向走来并说道。"好的。"沈清秋说道。沈清秋和米莉姆跟着紫苑来到了利姆鲁的办公室。"清秋,我的干部在神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯的附近发现有出现过三界的光的迹象。我会带你去那里以便你能够回到你原来的地方。"利姆鲁说道。"那.....那里是不是有一个叫洛冰河的魔王出现在那里?"沈清秋问道。"那里确实有出现一个实力可以匹敌大部分八星魔王的一位叫洛冰河的半魔族。魔国联邦刚刚收到神圣法皇国鲁贝利欧斯请求支援的消息,他们的领导人也是八星魔王之一的露米纳斯.瓦伦泰请求我和她一起联手去击败洛冰河。看来那边的状况很糟糕,难道洛冰河是你认识的人?"利姆鲁问道。

"洛冰河是我的徒弟也是我那个世界的魔王。看来当他来到这个世界找我时,不小心惹了一个叫露米纳斯.瓦伦泰的魔王。身为冰河的师尊,我必须马上过去那里结束他和露米纳斯之间的战争。"沈清秋说道。"既然这样的话,那就让我带你去露米纳斯的地方吧。"米莉姆说道。说完后,她便抱起沈清秋并从窗口跳出去并飞向空中。"喂,等等啊,米莉姆!"利姆鲁喊道。"米莉姆,你这是为何?"沈清秋问道。

瓦伦泰的魔王。身为冰河的师尊,我必须马上过去那里结束他和露米纳斯之间的战争。"沈清秋说道。"既然这样的话,那就让我带你去露米纳斯的地方吧。"米莉姆说道。说完后,她便抱起沈清秋并从窗口跳出去并飞向空中。"喂,等等啊,米莉姆!"利姆鲁喊道。"米莉姆,你这是为何?"沈清秋问道。