Episode 3- Shen Qingqiu Meet Ariel

第3话-沈清秋见到爱丽儿

Part 2

第2部

At this moment, Xiu Ya Sword fly out and destroy Potimas' firearm. "That eyewitness didn't died yet!?" Potimas said with shocked. Shen Qingqiu use his spiritual power to bounce off the bullets, now he spread his spiritual power to his whole body in order to protect himself. Shen Qingqiu knows that he escape from Potimas, so he need to attack first and control Xiu Ya Sword in the long distance in order to destroy Potimas' firearm. Potimas and Ariel don't have any idea on how Shen Qingqiu can control Xiu Ya Sword in the long distance, both of them use identify skill to identify Shen Qingqiu's skills. "'n%I=w', he is a reincarnater. I must arrest him." After Potimas identify Shen Qingqiu's skill and said. When Potimas want to snipe Shen Qingqiu, a few parts of his body suddenly disappear. Ariel use her gluttony skill to eat a part of Potimas' body. Shen Qingqiu control Xiu Ya Sword to attack Potimas, in the end, Xiu Ya Sword stab onto Potimas' robot heart. Due to Xiu Ya Sword has cut down the main function of the robot in Potimas' body, Potimas lay on the ground, the robot also stop functioning. Shen Qingqiu relieve his spiritual power which spread through his whole body, due to he use too much of spiritual powers, Shen Qingqiu fell down on the ground paralyzed. Ariel come to his site and asked: "Who are you? Why are you get involved in the battle between me and Potimas?"

"It seems that elf name is Potimas. I am Cang Qiong Mountain Sect Qing Jing Peak Lord- Shen Qingqiu. At first, I didn't plan to interference your battle, but that elf who called Potimas not only prevent me to leave, he also want to kill me, so I resist him. Before I forgot, who are you?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "I am demon king- Ariel. Are you a reincarnater which is not come from this world?" Ariel asked. "Yes, I am a reincarnater who come from other world. I and my discipline had been transfer to this world." Shen Qingqiu said. Hence, Shen Qingqiu tell Ariel that he and Luo Binghe were transfer by a things which called third world to this world and things about that he was used theurgy to attack Potimas. "Theurgy? Sound interesting, no wonder that when I identify your skill, it only occur the reincarnater's code name and there it doesn't show any skills." Ariel said. "Errm...... Ariel, do you know a reincarnater who reincarnated into a spider?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "I know, she called Shiraori, she is my cadre. Qingqiu, before find out your discipline, do you want to come with me? Because Potimas will definitely come to arrest you." Ariel said. "It seems that person who called Shiraori which say by D is the reincarnater who reincarnate into a spider. If I go with this demon king who called Ariel, I will meet that reincarnater who called Shiraori. Furthermore, it looks like that elf want to arrest me. Before find out Binghe, I will follow this demon king." Shen Qingqiu thinks. "Alright, I will follow you. Please do give me guidance, Ariel." Shen Qingqiu said. "Please do give me guidance too, Qingqiu." Ariel said.

Hence, Ariel use summoning skill to teleport herself and Shen Qingqiu to the demons' territory. Ariel bring Shen Qingqiu to her office. There are a white hair girl and four little girls in the office. "Shiraori, I bring a reincarnater from other world." Ariel said. "A reincarnater from other world?" That white hair girl asked with curious, that white hair girl is the reincarnater who reincarnate into a spider- Shiraori. "Congratulations for complete the task! User, please be patient while waiting the system send next task," OOC System said. "This white hair girl is the reincarnater who reincarnated into a spider! Her appearance is not similar like spider! Don't tell me that she had already practice austerities and become a spider immortal!?" Shen Qingqiu thinks. That four little girls surround Shen Qingqiu and fondle him.

就在这时,修雅剑突然飞出来并刺坏波狄玛斯的枪械。"那个目击者竟然没有死!?"波狄玛斯震惊地说道。原来沈清秋使用自身的灵力把子弹弹开,他现在全身的都散发着自身的灵力来保护自己。沈清秋知道自己是不可能从波狄玛斯的眼皮底下逃走,所以先发制人并远程操控修雅剑去破坏波狄玛斯的枪械。波狄玛斯和爱丽儿都不知道沈清秋是如何远程操控修雅剑,两人便使用鉴定技能去鉴定沈清秋的技能。"'n%I=w',他是转生者。我得将他捉起来。"当波狄玛斯鉴定完沈清秋的技能后并说道。就在波狄玛斯准备狙击沈清秋时,他的一部分身体突然消失。原来爱丽儿使用暴食技能把波狄玛斯的一部分身体给吃掉了。沈清秋便操控修雅剑攻击波狄玛斯,结果修雅剑刺到波狄玛斯的机器心脏。由于修雅剑刺断了波狄玛斯身体里的驱动机器的关键部位,波狄玛斯便倒在地上,机器便停止操作。沈清秋便解除覆盖在他全身的灵力,由于他用太多灵力,沈清秋便瘫倒在地上。爱丽儿便走到他的身边问道:"你是什么人?为什么要插手我和波狄玛斯之间的战斗?"

"原来那个妖精的名字是波狄玛斯。我是苍穹山派清静峰峰主-沈清秋。我本来没有打算要插手你们的战斗,可是那个叫波狄玛斯的妖精不只不让我离开,他还要杀我,我只好反抗他。对了,你又是什么人?"沈清秋问道。"我是魔王-爱丽儿。你应该不是这个世界的转生者吧?"爱丽儿问道。"是的,我是其他世界的转生者。我和我的徒弟被转送到这个世界。"沈清秋说道。于是,沈清秋便把他和洛冰河通过一个叫三界的东西而被转送到这里他使用仙术攻击波狄玛斯的事情全都告诉爱丽儿。"仙术?有趣,难怪在鉴定你的技能时,除了看到转生者的代号以外并没有看到其他的技能。"爱丽儿说道。"那个......爱丽儿,请问你认不认识一个转生成蜘蛛的转生者?"沈清秋问道。"知道,她叫白织,她是我的干部。清秋,在找到你的徒弟之前,你要不要先跟着我?因为波狄玛斯肯定会来捉你。"爱丽儿说道。"原来D口中说的白织就是那个转生成蜘蛛的转生者。如果我跟着这位叫爱丽儿的魔王,我就能见到那个叫白织的转生者。而且,那个妖精好像要捉我。在找到冰河之前,我就先跟着这位魔王。"沈清秋心里想着。"好的,那我先跟着你。请多多指教,爱丽儿。"沈清秋说道。"请多多指教,清秋。"爱丽儿说道。

于是,爱丽儿便使用召唤技能把自己和沈清秋转送到魔族的领地。爱丽儿带着沈清秋来到她的办公室。只见一个白发女子和四个萝莉在办公室里。"白织,我带了一个来自其他世界的转生者。"爱丽儿说道。"来自其他世界的转生者?"那个白发女子疑惑地问道,那个白发女子正是转生成蜘蛛的转生者-白织。"恭喜用户完成任务!请用户耐心等待系统发布下一个任务。"OOC系统说道。"这个白发女子是转生成蜘蛛的转生者!她的样子怎么看都不像蜘蛛!难道她已经修炼成蜘蛛仙了!?"沈清秋心里想着。那四个萝莉便围住沈清秋并抚摸他。