Episode 1- Transfer to another Isekai

第1话-转送到其他的异世界

Part 5

第5部

"Cang Qiong Mountain Qing Jing Peak Lord- Shen Qingqiu, is a reincarnater. His previous incarnation is a homebody which named Shen Yuan. His skills is theurgy, he was transfer from another isekai. His weapon is Xiu Ya Sword." One of the Rimuru's skills which is Wisdom King- Raphael said. At the same time, OOC system also send notice to Shen Qingqiu: "Congratulations for complete this task. Octagram- Rimuru Tempest, is a reincarnater. His previous incarnation is a normal office worker which named Mikami Satoru. His skills is Wisdom King and Beelzebuth. While waiting for the announcement of the next task, please have a good time with this reincarnater."

"He is also a reincarnater!" Shen Qingqiu and Rimuru said at the same time and look at each others. "What happen to both of you?" Milim asked with can't understand. "What happen, lord Rimuru? Are you feel unwell?" Shuna ask with worry. "I am fine. Shuna, I have somethings that need to talk with Shen peak lord, can you bring Milim go outside?" Rimuru said. "Alright, lord Rimuru. Lady Milim, I will bring you to go to eat some cakes that had made by myself." Shuna said. "Cakes! Quickly bring me to there!" Milim said with exicite and leave the office with Shuna. After Milim and Shuna had leave, Rimuru said: "Are you a reincarnater, Shen Yuan?"

"This person is too awesome, he even know my previous incarnation's name. Don't tell me that he also have things that similar with OOC system. If that so, I will not pretend myself again." Shen Qingqiu thinks. "I am Shen Yuan. You are also a reincarnater, Mikami Satoru." Shen Qingqiu said. "You are awesome, you even know my previous incarnation's name. Could it be that you are also have skills which can analyze things." Rimuru said. "Not skill, it is a system which send stupid tasks." Shen Qingqiu said. "I didn't anticipate that there are many people reincarnate to this world." Rimuru said. "Err...... Actually I am a reincarnater from another isekai because some reasons have transfer to here." Shen Qingqiu said. Shen Qingqiu tell Rimuru all the process which him being transfer to the world which create by Star King Dragon (Veldanava). In order to get know each other's world, both of them exchange information of the world which they reincarnated. "I didn't anticipate that you reincarnate as a villian." Rimuru said. "I didn't anticipate that you reincarnate as slime and also become a demon king. You are a newber." Shen Qingqiu said. "Not too bad, actually demon king is not a simple job." Rimuru said. "Rimuru, do you have any ideas which can send me back to the world of "Proud Immortal Demon Way"?" Shen Qingqiu asked. "I don't know, but please feel at ease, I will call my cadres to investigate the thing which called Third World and find out the way to go back to the world of "Proud Immortal Demon Way". Before that, you can stay at my place. When I receive the information, I will notice you." Rimuru said. "Ok." Shen Qingqiu said.

While waiting for the information, Shen Qingqiu and Rimuru talk a lot about their life now and their previous incarnation, both of them become friend. Shen Qingqiu also teach Milim many things, especially things about the ways on dealing with others. Although Milim feel that Shen Qingqiu is quite nagging, but she likes Shen Qingqiu's personality, instead she feel very enjoyable when she stay with Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu is always quite worry about Luo Binghe's situation when Luo Binghe can't find him.

  A few weeks later, Milim pull Shen Qingqiu doggedly to play with her. After run for a while, Shen Qingqiu is tired and sit down on the lawn. "Mr. Shen, why your physical strength are low? You see I still have more energy." Milim said.

"苍穹山派清静峰峰主-沈清秋,是个转生者。前世是一个叫沈垣的宅男。其技能是仙术,从其他世界的次元穿越过来。其武器是修雅剑。"利姆鲁的其中一个技能-智慧之王的拉斐尔说道。与此同时,OOC系统也向沈清秋发出通告:"恭喜用户完成此次任务。八星魔王-利姆鲁.坦派斯特,是个转生者。前世是一个叫三上悟的普通上班族。其技能是智慧之王和暴食之王。在下一个任务还没发出来之前,请用户和这位转生者好好相处哦。"

"他原来也是转生者!"沈清秋和利姆鲁不约而同地说道并看向对方。"你们俩这是怎么了?"米莉姆不解地问道。"利姆鲁大人,你怎么了?是不是哪里不舒服?"朱菜担心地问道。"我没事。朱菜,我想单独和沈峰主谈些事情,你可以带米莉姆出去一下吗?"利姆鲁说道。"好的,利姆鲁大人。米莉姆大人,我带你去吃些我做的糕点。"朱菜说道。"糕点!快带我去!"米莉姆兴奋地说道便和朱菜一起离开办公室。等米莉姆和朱菜离开办公室后,利姆鲁才开口说道:"你是转生者吧,沈垣?"

"这家伙也太厉害了吧,竟然连我前世的名字都知道。难道他的身上也有跟OOC系统一样的东西。如果是这样的话,我也没必要伪装了。"沈清秋心里想着。"我正是沈垣。你也是转生者吧,三上悟。"沈清秋说道。"你这家伙挺厉害的吧,连我前世的名字都知道。莫非你也有一个能够分析事物的技能。"利姆鲁说道。"不是技能,是派发烂任务的系统。"沈清秋说道。"没想到这么多人都转生到这个世界。"利姆鲁说道。"那个.......其实我是来自其他世界的转生者因为某些原因而被转送到这里。"沈清秋说道。沈清秋便把他被转送到星龙王(维鲁多拿巴)创造的世界的整个过程都告诉利姆鲁。为了更加了解彼此的世界,二人便互相交换各自转生的世界的情报。"没想到你竟然转生成了反派。"利姆鲁说道。"没想到你竟然转生成了史莱姆,还成为了魔王。你太牛逼了吧。"沈清秋说道。"还好啦,其实魔王也不是这么好当。"利姆鲁说道。"利姆鲁,你有没有办法让我回到《狂魔傲仙途》的世界?"沈清秋问道。"我不知道,不过你放心,我会叫我的干部去调查那个叫三界的东西并找到能够回去《狂魔傲仙途》的世界的方法。在此之前,你先住在我这里。等我得到消息时,便会立即通知你。"利姆鲁说道。"好的。"沈清秋说道。

在等待消息的期间,沈清秋跟利姆鲁谈了很多关于他们的现世和前世的生活,两人成了朋友。沈清秋也教导米莉姆很多东西,尤其是待人处事这方面的事情。虽然米莉姆觉得沈清秋很唠叨,但她并不讨厌沈清秋的个性,反而非常享受和沈清秋在一起的时光。沈清秋则是一直很担心洛冰河在找不到他之下的状况。

几个星期后,米莉姆硬拉着沈清秋陪她玩。才没跑两下子,沈清秋就累得直接坐在草地上。"沈老师,你的体力怎么这么快就用完了?你看我还充满活力。"米莉姆说道。